Time of events till Christmas. It is not sexy.
October
Monday 10 to Friday 14
This week released two magazines.Crowded and MM1; I See Modern.
Monday 17 to Friday 21
Cosmica and the mereverse
Black magic alternate version.
Wednesday and Thursday-Dessacrow Academy begins but covers later on events that happen before these dates of the week.
Monday 24 to Friday 28
I See Modern magazine.
Thursday;worked on college readmission essay-was piss.( why should I ever apologize for being me?)
worked on technogothica.
Monday 31 to November Friday 4th.
Monday
Redrew a Spider girl comic and read in the fog;early in the morning.
Halloween Day-Met girl or rather nearly bumped into her.
Second Dessacrow probably began around here in this week.
Thursday
Met Devil girl who commented on my work I did not like from art. This girl would be who would later harass the shit out of me for many months to come into May 2017.
This week worked a bit on technogothica.
Friday 4th-new art style formed; detailed samurai/ cat samurai; hard lines and strong detail.
Saturday the 5th-The day I decided to be a samurai.
Sunday the 6th- failed romanticism.`
These posts were written from the time and reflect what happened perfectly of the time from me back then.
Another Mindgames I believed was worked on and published in the next magazine to come the next week over.
Monday 7-11 Friday.
Slayers of Wolve effort starts on Monday the 7th.
Harassed by Devil girl on Monday and Tuesday.
Tuesday 8-New magazine and maybe around this time Trump is elected.
Went back to first college to drop off a paper on the 11th; Friday( did not get in, thankfully).
Mindgames effort again! But continued from the other and longer!
Monday 14th to Friday 18th.
Found or reflected on that I was not the winner of Lezhin's competition.
Continued drafting.
Technogothica again.
Monday 21 to Friday 25
Another full week of some happiness and some harsh misery in Louisiana for Thanksgiving Break.
Did work on that 2nd or 3rd part of Dessacrow Academy that focused on the past from 2014.
Other works as well that were unique titles; Speed Racer is one.
No technogothica.
Monday 28 to December Friday 2
Another new art era defined by more unique drafts and new ideas maybe inspired by the form of previous unique titles made solely on a trip to Louisiana.
New works in the form of writing many are never published.
technogothica fully again; new versions or two new versions.
More drafts
Dessacrow comic starts to end
School is ending. Turn to what to do next to get back health and progress, realize a crisis as it is and devote thought and time to finding a solution, slow down new posts and new ideas.
Monday 5th to Friday 9th
The ending of school, basically ontop of everything as I was mainly targeted by just a bigoted teacher. The other people or other students don't care. The one sane dude drops the class he was in with me with these nutballs. Basically have to fend off the stares of these folk as I present on Thursday.
Around this time notified I did not get into that university again( thank god).
New plans for Krushre and other works.
new works; Tundra draft again. In my opinion was the worst draft.
Trying to find the work and romantics equation but end up avoiding the sane people and talking only to crazy people.( If a girl let's herself be named Bird even as a nickname, she is crazy).
On the 11th; tempted by another korean comic idea and then another by the 12th that is a combination team series that is not Forge but yet was drafted out quiet a bit in the next week. The intrigue of Lezhin money gets you but I did not have time for their raffles this time over or had no real reason to enter.
Monday 12th to Friday 16th.
Unknown teamwork story draft.
The people and their parties( I swear it was a bad thing for the people in the thursday party and worse class to basically eat food saved from the previous art class which I was in to know. Maybe, you don't leave food out for one day and make bigots eat it but I never said shit aka-it was not my responsibility if people who made it their point to hate me got sick for a teacher's lack of hygiene) after they give bloated presentations loaded with self worth that really is so egoistical and airheaded. Never want to see beast feast again.
Wednesday the 14th; terrible charade art class party after the presentations only art 2 students can give. Pompous as fuck.
Thursday the 15th; Old people and young old people bring food and its like a highschool christmas party with bigots. Special guest emo nurse chick not from Blink 182. But I did swipe the sweets she brought because everyone's offering were trash. I did not bring anything because I did not want to party with these people who else could be just freaking animals with no fucking manners. What? Adults behave in a manner that is juvenile and problematic. Truly they did. This "who party" happened whilst presentations and unlike me everyone was so into the little worlds they had created for theirselves that they were something or another and looked at each other with respect and never dicey questions or looks. Only remaining sane woman in the room apologizes for these people's behavior and gifts me a business card for connections and that was that.
Alas; if you follow from the start- I basically by this time had fallen so low out of the sight of the emo nurse chick whatever that would always gaze at me or expect me to "risk" talking to her when she was friends with the bigots in the room would basically do a 360 and try her best to glare the fuck out of me when I was the first person to present in the class. I mean; I did the work and everyone else waited till the last minute and she hardly showed up to class so I guess she felt could no longer "pitty" me or something when I was ahead of her. Or rather she just followed the suite of her bigoted friends and was a bad audience member. Like literally, if you looked at stranger the way she did at me-they would ask if you were okay or if you had a problem with them. Namely the young woman thought she was doing something admirable. Anyways she even left early from the "party" and basically said, " I got my privileged counted and bounced". I am fond of sweets and basically alot of her stuff was left over. I took much of the sweet stuff at the end when everyone left the room. Like I was going to fraternize with bigots. But the girl was the least of the bigots so that is why I only snatched her food. It was also prepackaged and no one really touched it and I watched because some country folks don't know how to wash their hands and you don't ever need to quote me on that. The year basically end
ed and I went home and on the 15th and the 16th worked on getting Dessacrow Academy out there.
Beryond 13 magazine idea.
MK MZODERN FUTIRE was a large project I worked on after that "animal party".
I would work on it up until Sunday and then further past that.
Monday 19th to 23th
More projects(unnamed teamup and reviewed what I did over the semester, it was alot).
Worked on Maxim
Year in review magazine on the 22th; tried the best to record posts from the year.
wrote more things than enough.
reviewed things
watched many things-City Hunter, Huntik.
Christmas was on a Sunday this year and pretty bad luck too but did not go to Church of hidden controversy. Mk Mzodern Russia ideas worked on.
Monday 26th to Friday 30th
Pretty Much worked on even more concepts around this time; the MK MZODERN Russia ideas
Popcorn Knight
Cat Samurai
Untitled work.
Another Mindgames.
2017 versions of Kyeombi ideas(started in 2016's last week)
Shark on Campus on the Friday 30th to January 1st 2017.
Had some plan of management for works in the works but yet things descended into chaos.
Much around this time had so many styles floating around and so much to do. Even later in 2018, when I had a somewhat clear vision again of what to do especially after the tumultuous year that was 2017, did not know what to do with all the works from 2016 fall and the spring and the summer. Eventually the best plan took many other plans and hard work on them and really much posed a "review" of my works that would actualize the one ideals that could be used if not all of them. Basically in this timeline of events if I can say that; many styles came and went and it was all very chaotic. Many different time areas and objectives against bad politics. I would say that if you see this and were to color code it into how many different styles were used; then alot of colors would be shown as many styles had offshoots in which I never properly named. I might have given them names in 2017 but those names are not settled to any effect. The styles and the efforts would only get more detailed, hard, drama filled and yes very much met by venomous people who thought of theirselves as an authority. That all happened in 2017.
I did not rest even when I was very tired and colored the Shark on Campus comic after drawing the line art. It was very tiring to be noted and really much; I did not like the story all that much to be truthful but not all draft versions of the full thing are to be liked and this work did not feel completed. It did not get much traction on tapas. Thinking now, I should have just made a magazine around it and post it and that would have been better but I did not. My accomplishment was very great but for the circumstances of a dark period and time and being tired-all these efforts seemed to be devalued. And never much related upon that work again even though it was pretty brilliant what I did in a short span of time.
Monday 10 to Friday 14
This week released two magazines.Crowded and MM1; I See Modern.
Monday 17 to Friday 21
Cosmica and the mereverse
Black magic alternate version.
Wednesday and Thursday-Dessacrow Academy begins but covers later on events that happen before these dates of the week.
Monday 24 to Friday 28
I See Modern magazine.
Thursday;worked on college readmission essay-was piss.( why should I ever apologize for being me?)
worked on technogothica.
Monday 31 to November Friday 4th.
Monday
Redrew a Spider girl comic and read in the fog;early in the morning.
Halloween Day-Met girl or rather nearly bumped into her.
Second Dessacrow probably began around here in this week.
Thursday
Met Devil girl who commented on my work I did not like from art. This girl would be who would later harass the shit out of me for many months to come into May 2017.
This week worked a bit on technogothica.
Friday 4th-new art style formed; detailed samurai/ cat samurai; hard lines and strong detail.
Saturday the 5th-The day I decided to be a samurai.
Sunday the 6th- failed romanticism.`
These posts were written from the time and reflect what happened perfectly of the time from me back then.
Another Mindgames I believed was worked on and published in the next magazine to come the next week over.
Monday 7-11 Friday.
Slayers of Wolve effort starts on Monday the 7th.
Harassed by Devil girl on Monday and Tuesday.
Tuesday 8-New magazine and maybe around this time Trump is elected.
Went back to first college to drop off a paper on the 11th; Friday( did not get in, thankfully).
Mindgames effort again! But continued from the other and longer!
Monday 14th to Friday 18th.
Found or reflected on that I was not the winner of Lezhin's competition.
Continued drafting.
Technogothica again.
Monday 21 to Friday 25
Another full week of some happiness and some harsh misery in Louisiana for Thanksgiving Break.
Did work on that 2nd or 3rd part of Dessacrow Academy that focused on the past from 2014.
Other works as well that were unique titles; Speed Racer is one.
No technogothica.
Monday 28 to December Friday 2
Another new art era defined by more unique drafts and new ideas maybe inspired by the form of previous unique titles made solely on a trip to Louisiana.
New works in the form of writing many are never published.
technogothica fully again; new versions or two new versions.
More drafts
Dessacrow comic starts to end
School is ending. Turn to what to do next to get back health and progress, realize a crisis as it is and devote thought and time to finding a solution, slow down new posts and new ideas.
Monday 5th to Friday 9th
The ending of school, basically ontop of everything as I was mainly targeted by just a bigoted teacher. The other people or other students don't care. The one sane dude drops the class he was in with me with these nutballs. Basically have to fend off the stares of these folk as I present on Thursday.
Around this time notified I did not get into that university again( thank god).
New plans for Krushre and other works.
new works; Tundra draft again. In my opinion was the worst draft.
Trying to find the work and romantics equation but end up avoiding the sane people and talking only to crazy people.( If a girl let's herself be named Bird even as a nickname, she is crazy).
On the 11th; tempted by another korean comic idea and then another by the 12th that is a combination team series that is not Forge but yet was drafted out quiet a bit in the next week. The intrigue of Lezhin money gets you but I did not have time for their raffles this time over or had no real reason to enter.
Monday 12th to Friday 16th.
Unknown teamwork story draft.
The people and their parties( I swear it was a bad thing for the people in the thursday party and worse class to basically eat food saved from the previous art class which I was in to know. Maybe, you don't leave food out for one day and make bigots eat it but I never said shit aka-it was not my responsibility if people who made it their point to hate me got sick for a teacher's lack of hygiene) after they give bloated presentations loaded with self worth that really is so egoistical and airheaded. Never want to see beast feast again.
Wednesday the 14th; terrible charade art class party after the presentations only art 2 students can give. Pompous as fuck.
Thursday the 15th; Old people and young old people bring food and its like a highschool christmas party with bigots. Special guest emo nurse chick not from Blink 182. But I did swipe the sweets she brought because everyone's offering were trash. I did not bring anything because I did not want to party with these people who else could be just freaking animals with no fucking manners. What? Adults behave in a manner that is juvenile and problematic. Truly they did. This "who party" happened whilst presentations and unlike me everyone was so into the little worlds they had created for theirselves that they were something or another and looked at each other with respect and never dicey questions or looks. Only remaining sane woman in the room apologizes for these people's behavior and gifts me a business card for connections and that was that.
Alas; if you follow from the start- I basically by this time had fallen so low out of the sight of the emo nurse chick whatever that would always gaze at me or expect me to "risk" talking to her when she was friends with the bigots in the room would basically do a 360 and try her best to glare the fuck out of me when I was the first person to present in the class. I mean; I did the work and everyone else waited till the last minute and she hardly showed up to class so I guess she felt could no longer "pitty" me or something when I was ahead of her. Or rather she just followed the suite of her bigoted friends and was a bad audience member. Like literally, if you looked at stranger the way she did at me-they would ask if you were okay or if you had a problem with them. Namely the young woman thought she was doing something admirable. Anyways she even left early from the "party" and basically said, " I got my privileged counted and bounced". I am fond of sweets and basically alot of her stuff was left over. I took much of the sweet stuff at the end when everyone left the room. Like I was going to fraternize with bigots. But the girl was the least of the bigots so that is why I only snatched her food. It was also prepackaged and no one really touched it and I watched because some country folks don't know how to wash their hands and you don't ever need to quote me on that. The year basically end
ed and I went home and on the 15th and the 16th worked on getting Dessacrow Academy out there.
Beryond 13 magazine idea.
MK MZODERN FUTIRE was a large project I worked on after that "animal party".
I would work on it up until Sunday and then further past that.
Monday 19th to 23th
More projects(unnamed teamup and reviewed what I did over the semester, it was alot).
Worked on Maxim
Year in review magazine on the 22th; tried the best to record posts from the year.
wrote more things than enough.
reviewed things
watched many things-City Hunter, Huntik.
Christmas was on a Sunday this year and pretty bad luck too but did not go to Church of hidden controversy. Mk Mzodern Russia ideas worked on.
Monday 26th to Friday 30th
Pretty Much worked on even more concepts around this time; the MK MZODERN Russia ideas
Popcorn Knight
Cat Samurai
Untitled work.
Another Mindgames.
2017 versions of Kyeombi ideas(started in 2016's last week)
Shark on Campus on the Friday 30th to January 1st 2017.
Had some plan of management for works in the works but yet things descended into chaos.
Much around this time had so many styles floating around and so much to do. Even later in 2018, when I had a somewhat clear vision again of what to do especially after the tumultuous year that was 2017, did not know what to do with all the works from 2016 fall and the spring and the summer. Eventually the best plan took many other plans and hard work on them and really much posed a "review" of my works that would actualize the one ideals that could be used if not all of them. Basically in this timeline of events if I can say that; many styles came and went and it was all very chaotic. Many different time areas and objectives against bad politics. I would say that if you see this and were to color code it into how many different styles were used; then alot of colors would be shown as many styles had offshoots in which I never properly named. I might have given them names in 2017 but those names are not settled to any effect. The styles and the efforts would only get more detailed, hard, drama filled and yes very much met by venomous people who thought of theirselves as an authority. That all happened in 2017.
I did not rest even when I was very tired and colored the Shark on Campus comic after drawing the line art. It was very tiring to be noted and really much; I did not like the story all that much to be truthful but not all draft versions of the full thing are to be liked and this work did not feel completed. It did not get much traction on tapas. Thinking now, I should have just made a magazine around it and post it and that would have been better but I did not. My accomplishment was very great but for the circumstances of a dark period and time and being tired-all these efforts seemed to be devalued. And never much related upon that work again even though it was pretty brilliant what I did in a short span of time.
Comments
Post a Comment