Okayz, got it done.
After two weeks of unnecessary delay and just the bastard creation that gumroad is, I have posted Mysterious and Changer to the the Kyeomb site. Its only the first five serials and well because ya, it serves as a free preview. There are two versions you can view. Got the unfixed version on Tapas that will probably be removed soon and then the fixed up version up to five serials. Now you can see the magic of Mysterious and Changer before I post or start working to post the most modern version of the story onto the Kyeombi site. I am seriously thinking about charging 5 dollars a month to view all my potential comics and maybe will go into that direction. But Gumroad was no help. Will have a donate button added tomorrow and that will be that for now. Trying to figure out how I should sell the finished version of the 2017 version and most likely it will be through amazon. I was thinking about printing the works of mine before the corona virus but I am not one to be in any liability situation and so I am not going to ship anything to anyone for now. (Click here to read Mysterious and Changer)

Comments
Post a Comment