It is what it is.

Original MM Culture 1; I see Modern.
   The work of MM culture 1: I see Modern featured not only Danny Valero but a work called the Revengers and works of Roman Girls and E037 Harksvye. They were all the drafts I had worked on up to that October 11/12th date. Released in the magazine called MM culture 1; I see Modern, it counted as a sort of revival of the process of MM culture magazine with high resilience and I continued on magazines from that effort until now of course. I do say that one thing is the notion there in; I did not give up and just posted all the drafts in line paper willing to improve. I come back after 4 years near and the best in which I figure I can improve now is to work on Danny Valero but in the format of a children's book. True and true, its one of those books that have few pictures or some pictures and then layout pages with text. I have read children's books and that is what can be said of some of them. Why a children's book for this magazine's rework and as its improvement?

     Well I already made a comic last year on Danny Valero, the one I created for MM 10 on the day of the 24th in May 2020 during the pandemic is closer to ideas I wrote down in 2009 and 2011 and seems to work best when you get some sort of small value story going that is not meant to be very lengthy or extensive. I do say that this shows how much I have progressed in four years and really enough it makes me happy to see that the efforts of the original were never in vain but yet I already knew that when I started the original. None of my efforts would be in vain. I basically have come from a lined paper draft to having the ability to fix this draft up if I wanted. I rather not do that in this case because the story featured in the original MM culture 1; I See Modern is not close to any story I have envisioned for Danny Valero and much my grief in life in that fall 2016 time exactly prior to October 11/12 bleed into the work and just ruined it and that is all that can be said. It was not my best story at all and so that is why I choose not to use it or broadcast in the remake of this magazine called MM10; I see Modern.
'
Very much all I say is that instead of 1, we know have ten and everything is so much better and just with better skill on my part and yes this work is made by my skill so that contributes alot. Yes, believe me. It has been a long road and there have been many haters and many haters indeed but these people never recognize they are not even apart of my life, not even apart of my creative life and let's just say nowhere near the scale of even coming close to me in skill or life experience in having a conversation in anything. Very pretentious words but not when its true. I will tell you some people literally need to stop touting their own horn when they do not even understand what art is or even what people are especially people of color are. Come back and speak to me once you get some understanding that colored people are people too and basically won't put up with your bullshit. Alas all this conflict they tried to inflict in fall 2016 to now from physical people to open online people never works out. I really don't care what anyone online says about my work. Many people are just strangers to the novelty of not being a dick and so entitled to a belief that really steps over people having even lived or even having the power to be who they are which cannot be done-so people end up looking like up straight up fools thinking they are so smart and powerful when they are dumb as bricks.  Don't even know that people of color don't need their perception to exist, be people, have lives and do things and think things they are incapable of. Literally. Existing in an era were people are so callous and cruel and want to believe hostile and toxic myths that are never permissible for people who want to be social or humane. In reality I believe many people who exist on the internet today and social media should just zip their mouths and really try to focus on being productive people and not wallowing in dirt. Yet to succeed is a choice and I harken that if you believe life is always one direction and certain people are not people by their skin, you should enlighten yourself otherwise because it is true-people are people regardless of their skin color and your perceptions. I ask if you consume that idea itself if truly you want to be a fan of humanity and just be able to talk to people without being so strange and so awkward that people wonder what is a matter with you. Being a racist is not cool.

Yes; lots have changed from 1 to 10 but the demand for people to give respect and behave well as people has not changed and really enough folks I don't care what you have to say about anything when its negative. You don't have a place in any conversation under the umbrella that is my works or MK MZODERN. It is what it is.

Comments

Popular Posts