They will meet their defeats.

Try to keep calm

try to keep
calm
and then the break of dawn
they try to keep calm

I try to keep calm
I try to keep calm
release the peace
and realize the quiet
but the night is silent


The monsters come
in their regret and we have not ever
met yet
the monsters come
and in fright
I regret to retreat the closet
at night in terrors.

Keep calm and retreat to the closet
where the fear becomes not a false
alarm to keep inside the closet
try to keep the notions sane
of staying in this closet from which the
monsters will dare not enter.
The implicit deposit of fear would be a scream
but I will keep calm to not make a false alarm.

Harm is the charm to stay keen to a closet
retreated and defeated and
retreated to a closet
where its not any sexual connotation
but just a desperate aggravation to
survive from the monsters breaking in.

Try to keep calm
firing these guns
and the false alarm
is but all gone and dead.
Instead is the brave machoness
here to stay and these people
who are monsters cannot even last the brink of day.
By dawn they are swept away and the cycle repeats.
They will meet always their defeats.

Comments

Popular Posts