Basic Outline for Killpen level 1 is done.

     I'd imagine a reality show when writing this thing so I made it as weird as possible and with all the "your time is up" and side bits by minor hosts and characters of the screen in the thing just doing some crazy shit. Anyways it might take awhile to get up to ten levels in writing and drawing this thing but it is better than the alternative of being nowhere with the project and that "uncertain future"( I am just making fun of news media and media in general closely of pop culture relating the future is uncertain due to coronavirus but folks the future was always uncertain! Namely its just a word people who were so bent in the order of making people their pawns for money realize that maybe they don't have any control over anything at all because truly companies cannot get to a higher ground than the main people in society with the virus. Oft I promised myself not to speak much of the corona virus because I have other matters to attend to so that will be the closure of this). So yea, eventually soon I will get this work up there for just the first level and then I will see where I will go. I mean by level ten its all over and really took me just one day after some sluggish behavior to fix the outline up. I mean to actual create the outline only took me two hours and that is saying something. Like wow.

    I mean the project itself will be done by the tenth level and after that there will probably not be a continuation because I never planned a second series to this massive project back in 2015 and I don't think I will but once on the other side of the rainbow, I will see how I feel about doing anything more about the work.

Comments

Popular Posts