Level One public reception,

Magnum Society is the 2nd popular work maybe because it can be related to another effort of
S-Academy and Magma 109 in the previous year.

Captain Craunch is the number one popular work for reasons unknown, yes, let's leave it at that.

These are the most popular titles thus far from the competition of Killpen in the public's eyes and I was surprised and yet not so.

Anyways for yesterday I posted only to my personal twitter and it yielded at least 12 views for the Captain Craunch post and then about 7 views for the Magnum Society work. Let's just say I hardly get a solid 3 or 5 views on a post these days.

Today; posted to the MK MZODERN twitter and now the Captain Craunch post has 15 views and relatively gained a total of 13 views. The Magnum Society gained one view thus far making 8 views.
Other posts have gained some more views but nothing much worth noting.

Anyways this is really good that I get this many "views" outright when these are not the final ideas.

Comments

Popular Posts