Skipping over the Christmas event for this time.Revisiting 2017 in just one post.

   I will skip over the Christmas event for this time until I revive again the MM culture magazine title. I might just do it on paper because that is what works to get things out. Speaking about getting things out. If I was to talk about 2017 once again, with the perspective of the past few glimpses and of magazines since March or February-really I had to not expel my ideas. I had to hold them in. Many ideas I had but I realized I would never be able to create them all if I just haphazardly placed them out in a chaotic time. Yes, I wanted to keep the potential of these works to not be mired by negativity. Shark on Campus despite my attempts at the end of 2016 was mired by negativity and just really impacted the story. The only way forward was to not draw everything just yet on what happened previously but anything new I would encounter would be free range. Its pretty much like this; free range to move place from place yet never realize the fullest potential of ideas because conditions are bad and you live with internalized terror and no one will ever help but to dispel it. Nope, you have to do it all by yourself. Keep all the ideas from the past which are valid to yourself and in you and never get them out because if you do-you would never be able to make up the space to do anything else trying to repair ideas and notions.

   It is here, I realized discipline and a policy towards no new ideas on past events so ornate to what I really wanted to put out. I decided I was a drawer and not a fixer of broken ideas primarily and prevention was better than cure. It kinda makes sense in this time period.
Alas, I did not have my ideas have control over me and my life. Nope but it was a fucked up and fucked up situation in a world were few people have any ideas and anyway to be.

   Oh, I was basically tortured keeping things in like a closeted gay person yet not a gay person. But as they are. They-in the presence of the others have to say," I do like melon tits which I don't actually but you guys would kill me if I didn't say that". I had to say nothing but tolerate people thinking I needed confer with them and their way of life to even exist.

   Teachers, students, administrators, you fucked up bitches made things truly hard with demonic torture and very much hatred and whispers pointed at me. You had no clue that you had no ideas and no idea of the suffering you placed on my back and just continued as if innocent of evading people's space.

   What did they do!? You'd ask to evade my space? Fucking say underhand shit towards me and at me and just all over the walls in their bigotry trip and I could say nothing. Express nothing because I did not want to be doomed to failure or a long time to come back.

   Oh, I hardly posted anything.From January, only posted 8 posts. Skipped February. In March-only 16 posts. It could be said that I did not post here because I was working on the new MK MZODERN 2. That would be a wrong assumption because there at a new place and new spot could offer new ideas even about some past events to a point but never to any quality or to any great effect. I was avid at this gambit of limiting ideas and it did work. Because by the end of May 2017, I was able to enact a new plan to get back on track to doing Kyeombi comics. New ideas ensued and eventually Mysterious and Changer was created in a format that was prosperous to use in other ideas for the time being when I only had a limited amount of time to work on things if not breathing room to truly work on them in a "safespace". I do clarify I made lots of ideas in 2017 spring but they were largely restricted and ever more after that were still restricted. Even today still restricted to maybe the start of 2017 by all the works I have reworked by now. Though I say some ideas at the end of 2016 have not been worked on and it will take some time to work on them but will probably be worked on soon.Maybe when I start some magazines up again  drafting or before then-they will be good.
Yet if this is truly the case even still four years or three years after a plan was enacted to save the liberty of my art being "successful" to an idea of producing works fully-it has been a nightmarish and harsh reality thus far. No help. No concern. No romantic partners. Nothing of comfort or sanity. Just you, yourself and pushing forward to make your dreams come true. Does this twist a person? It does not. I have even more leniency today for some people than I did ever before because of this whole bothersome experience. That is to forgive people for their transgressions but I note only after you pay them the fuck back. That would be the twist you say, but no its just justice. " Just" justice and maybe if I was roman I would know what "Just" was in that language of "Latin". Anyhow, the tough reality I was faced with ends when I get all my works out from under a wedge that seeks to smash and destroy them completely. And that is the biggest just justice against oppressors and not violence or anything of that sort. Yes-very much I have gone about things in a way that is very passive aggressive and peaceful to an extent. I never raised a fist to any bitch who whispered in my ear like a snake. I felt some young woman's breath against my neck and really much it was a nuisance yet I never slapped the shit out of her like anyone probably would if you ever got that close to them and you could not see what they were attempting to. I mean I had held my breathe and been calm yet not let people walk over me. I have been peaceful against oppressors. And it works when all these seek to target and destroy is never destroyed or could ever be and you prove with your hard work that it never was in their hands to ever decide. That is discipline and it is how I have been handling things and it works greatly when people seem to track you down and realize they have nothing on you and basically find that they are abnormal and seeing their faces scrunch up and frown in a grimace is nothing more exciting because in the game of passive aggressiveness and yet vocal behavior, they have failed. They have been turned on their heads and the premise they wished when they saw you will never be met as nothing you have created can be uncreated or lost. Even it was to be lost, it would never be lost as an accomplishment and you could just do it better the next time. I am trying to get you to understand my philosophy because no violence does in fact work and you should try it too.


Though I say, westerners are too vocal in excuses to not be in this philosophy of non violence, oh yes.
They give excuse upon religion to be violent when there is no need to. They give excuse onto what people or that people say to not be disciplined and just be violent. Oh, the worst thing is to say you cannot because others cannot. Are you so connected to them or so much the same, you cannot realize the ups and downs behind actions objectively and what actually does work in a circumstance? Oh, non violence is the way. When you see the mm culture magazines just light up this site or you already have, well it is also fruitful too and maybe you would be fruitful if you did not care so visibly to others what they think or give them any sense of pleasure by acting out to people who might just be mild mannered animals.Yes; I have learned you run more energy when you interact with people," on their level" when you don't ever have to even if you were to fight them physically. That is the sum of what was learned from 2017 despite its hardships especially at the start in the spring.

Comments

Popular Posts