Question and Question.

Back in the start of fall 2019 created new idea Age of Heroes. Of course, it is only natural that in your creative life you will continue to create new works even when you are still working on other works. Many professionals too struggle with this and I rather not tout my horn but I have devoted time and consideration to solutions on how to get these works up and running while not feeling hindered. The key is just to not hinder either work and at least work on the new idea to which you get all ideas about it basically out initially. It does not have to be finished and things can change and that is the beauty of it. It is simply is like a free enterprise in being able to create and not be hindered when you let yourself give time to this new idea and not hinder it or stifle it for any other idea.

I have not done as much work in terms of my comics all at once since the beginning of this year in January. Really much quit because I was tired of the history of struggle behind making all these comics at once that did start in fall 2016. I mean much I used a similar free enterprise concept for these works but more advanced in which there was truly never a time in which I was not drawing if I had free time or time. Each project took a space of allotted time and space by space of this allotted time and manufacturing work in a car assembly like process completed these comics over a year basically. It was hard carrying the burden of about 16 works and doing some occasional side works. It was pretty awesome I did then but it was heavily straining on the body but liberating to the mind. See everything you want to be very much created step by step and you putting the time and effort. Pretty much folks  you literally can work on two ideas if not 16 works if you consider allotted time and discipline. Now, I am to say many people don't have that these days and many people don't know what discipline is but it is "sticking to a goal". I mean you stay on it even if it is uncomfortable or you find another way or a way after that to get at it.  I mean; literally if you hear people say they have trouble creating side projects-it is because they don't know how to manage their time, do it and get it done to any degree and really much are too much perfectionists. The worst attribution to why they don't get it done is because they are lazy.

There have been some times in which you just have to will yourself forward and that itself is a skill but you should never develop the procrastination-political correct-weeb syndrome groupthink. I like to characterize it as people giving life to their procrastination, excuses, mental inability and just reversal to imagine success for theirselves. What is success for these people just finding others who think the same and do the same art as them and have the same severely limited goals. The promote art is very special and can only be revolved around them and their community that also just dwells behind anything of anime, videogames and movies to an unhealthy extent of worship. I mean you can like stuff as an artist but when you try to excel that works by others are to be copied strictly from and that they merit tons of fanart if not just excuses to watch or venture into them; you go nowhere as an artist. You basically waste your time on false idols and just playing games and watching shows that really limit your mind and your ability to think. Consider political correct works. I don't think those people know anything else but what a groupthink these works value. They have no original ideas and no original perspectives to a point and just repeating a formula to achieve success and folks that is not art. Cutting out the chance for new ideas, innovations and even the self input is nothing but groupthink contexture. Literally if you really think about it people with a syndrome of sort are just people who refuse to imagine their own success. Don't be a highschool drop out, imagine the future as you would likely see it being where your goals are completed. Never cop out and say you cannot be animator or create stories because of where you are in life at the time and because of bad art role models that say you should forever limit yourself to a lesser role. You might need to take things slow to reach a goal or dream job and really step by step but that never means hinder yourself to a role that you have no business taking.

Much everything does not have to be perfect folks. If you get done well enough to be viewable, you can come back one day later or even a year later( in my case) and improve works to be better. But if you never advance to such a state of accepting that everything does not have to be perfect and you just need to input your creativity upon paper, you will never have a first step to jump off of.

In sort the biggest example of this toil and this method in my work of this day is the bringing back of the character Zebra Teeth from Age of Heroes and further expanding the lore of the character.

Comments

Popular Posts