What happened yesterday?
Oh what happened yesterday so that I did not post for the near entire day? A cockroach that is what, strictly appeared on book case and then I did a "hunt" and with a bit of assistance and it being crushed by me moving a container and all the items dropping, it was basically hindered movement. The items crushed it and pinned it down and then I killed it with a furious strike. Roaches aren't common in my room namely and really this buggard just seemed to pop out and say, "hi!"
I smacked it at first and it went back into behind the book case and corner I keep alot of things and properly not my best designs but its gone now- the roach and basically keeping alot of items in one corner of my room. I cleaned my entire room and reorganized it. That I did.
I mean I got up very late because it took till ten to have killed the roach and start putting things back in my room because I had taken them out. The rest of the day was dedicated to cleaning my room. And that is what happened yesterday.
I smacked it at first and it went back into behind the book case and corner I keep alot of things and properly not my best designs but its gone now- the roach and basically keeping alot of items in one corner of my room. I cleaned my entire room and reorganized it. That I did.
I mean I got up very late because it took till ten to have killed the roach and start putting things back in my room because I had taken them out. The rest of the day was dedicated to cleaning my room. And that is what happened yesterday.
Comments
Post a Comment