Then I became lost.

Then I became lost
everyone was a boon
and everyone was a goon
it was the western and did not know it
all the entries to be the girlfriend
were rejected,
then I became ever more lost
to the land of grace and there was no more
smiles upon the face.

Then I became lost
again and everyone
was a boon
and everyone was a goon
hell yea.
hell yea.

Try to live on the energy that the people
would be missing and seeing to look out for the girls
I could love but its all a joke and it will never work out
these people are just nightmares and lost dreams to sing about
by the future children who will call us ancients and the people
will be forgotten.

I was nearly allotted a life
but now its forgotten and then I turned the corner and I was nearly
shot dead in the United States of Red.

No, after a time I push myself to recover, I pushed myself
and you fucked yours over and never ever
could ever consider being anything civil but everything evil
everything evil but then was all lost
this triumph over me

when I realized no girls could hold a string to the power
of real inspiration in me to live a better life than before
and then I was lost no more.


Comments

Popular Posts