Embrace the Killpen.
Five years ago is when I got the idea for Killpen. It was before this current time. Lots of things happened that spring 2015. I continued drafting my works. They kept me company better than anything but I was looking into continuing storytelling and came up with new ideas that went onto Killpen. It was a "long road" there and you could que theStar Trek 2004 theme song and yea, I had faith it was all going to work out and it did to my hard work over time. Now, I have been working on the final working idea for the project for two months now.
In the following posts are just brief exclaminations of works that are stemmed off by the contexts of the posts if not by the efforts of the creators and writers behind the ideas in terms of the story itself.
Cherished much this idea for the longest time and now it will be capitalized to be something more than just an everyday concept worked towards on and off.
In the following posts are just brief exclaminations of works that are stemmed off by the contexts of the posts if not by the efforts of the creators and writers behind the ideas in terms of the story itself.
Cherished much this idea for the longest time and now it will be capitalized to be something more than just an everyday concept worked towards on and off.
Comments
Post a Comment