never happen.

remembering those days lost in 2019,
where you said you were happy on an outing.
I wanted to be with you and lay alongside you.
That's all I wanted to do-was be by you but no,
the end of the road-like an off switch
just buzz everything off.
Like an off switch, just buzz everything off-
I am worth nothing to you.
Looking at me,
reading my literature and putting it in a machine
you just know how to cut it all up
in being so mischievous and ill-kempt.
Don't wanna belong when you do not see me as human
make me disgusted when I am just to feel
so inhumane by your awful looks and I found myself
lost in my own books because I am not going anywhere
with you.

But I wish we could go back and take it all back to that
time where you seemed to be good and mine
and lost in the lovely sunshine but you kissed
devil ass and ever if I could go back, you would
the same thing each and everytime.
There is no need to change your mind.
Thought these months we could work it out and get back together
but you haven't talked really to me in a year
so I am facing can never go back in time.
Can never go back.
Even if I did.
You would never be mine.
You would never be mine.


But I wish I could go back in time
to where that day we would lay like right next to each other would
happen but truly it was just an inner dream
that never will happen.....

thought you were the one
easy comfort to approach
but hard on the approach
but I thought you were the one
but you aren't one.

Comments

Popular Posts