Danny Valero ep.3 part 2
They swarmed around each other like bees and she giggled, " what is up?"
He was astonished she even existed and he said," just flying and trying to get to class"
" I am Lorah" the girl paused in the air, " you can just skip, I am with your parents-they got sway for you school attendance way and our adventure will only take a day!"
" Okay", Danny smiled, the girl spoke with a rhyme but she was cute and he liked that.
He was astonished she even existed and he said," just flying and trying to get to class"
" I am Lorah" the girl paused in the air, " you can just skip, I am with your parents-they got sway for you school attendance way and our adventure will only take a day!"
" Okay", Danny smiled, the girl spoke with a rhyme but she was cute and he liked that.
Comments
Post a Comment