Blurred.

So you ever have some read a bunch of posts on this site and then be jealous of your accomplishments? I have to tell you there has been a lot of that going on and always can never speak with people being self conscious and grabbing for "stickings" and stones. I wrote two posts about it but I don't think I will push them to be published but maybe included in the MM culture magazine of Crowded apart of an ongoing discussion(on this site and yet the magazine) on how to deal with strangers and other artists who don't like you and your direction and how to avoid and yet deal with them in a peaceful resolving manner.

I really much say that really enough you can make bad calls and enabling trust to people who never need it and I have made some bad calls just out of liking these people and really enough what is worse to these people is that they pervert you liking them into some type of seizable injustice as if you were going to do them harm. Sad enough for them, you as artists and people don't need to deal with people who basically want to riff off your posts to build theirselves up by mocking you and your works and even your life as that had a great deal in creating these works. The line gets blurred sometimes on the internet on who to trust but people taking what you write on a site and being "friends" or followers and taking it for theirselves to laugh at it; is a violation of trust and you cannot be friends or anything more with that person at all.

Comments

Popular Posts