No nudity event; Bat Beat parade in Crowded.
Oh, had I had the time or pace of peace-I would have added some nudity into the Bat Beat Parade collection. But nudity is frowned upon and I those works I would have to redraw again. Noticeably many works were not included because they had a low visibility as I drew them at school and while using the same program to draw them called Mischief basically the tablets were so different-the lines were hard to show as they were more "sensitive" and in actuality would have to increase the size to get anything to appear readily. Anyways the nudity, was not very much visible and I did not have time to redraw things on Saturday. It was basically just getting it all together and just completing it all on one day to be colored and that was basically it. No time for redrawing. Yea, there was one comic that was of nudity but really did not post that one for I say that maybe people would be thinking of that there was going to be a story connected to it further. Maybe there is and that is why I did not post. It was only a progress idea or concept idea and not anything solid.Anyways alot of nudity was cut to make it more "appropriate for kids or all ages audiences" but really the content of Crowded is not geared at children but corporate heads who refuse to realize nudity is apart of art and is not "wrong" being about nudity alone.
Comments
Post a Comment