More about the Killpen site.
So since March have been basically working on the website. I spent time working on one page entries of each entry every team would submit and really much that was the best in which I could do.There are team pages, the characters have appearances you should know and really much other context for the story to even begin. There are extra comics before level one that features more information about each team in level one. I really did think about make a magazine for all the work I did in the time period but did not( but its always an ideal idea). Next we got some period of time where I basically took awhile basically all of May to create the story for Level 1.I really could not just rush into it and such that if you were to see all of the prior material before the Level 1 story well-it all just fits together like a snap now.
Comments
Post a Comment