Drowd.
Drowned in sadness and fear
there is no sympathy for me dear
the woman who dare come near
always fear the better man I appear
than the simpleton than which they want to fear
I yea, you bitches
will never come near
my fucking heart
oh yea, you bitches
will never come near
my fucking heart
Pretty please listen,
you got no chance
when you do this thing to hate me
because I dare take life seriously
and got talents you can never equate
to the people like the free.
from your bigotry,
yea real free
from your bigotry-
the world does not revolve around
you, the world does not revolve around you.
You got no right to be bent out
make your ugly face
stand ground
and think you run the town
for my own fucking life
my own characteristics,
you fucking charade
of and if a boon of anything fruitful
in society.
You piss me off
get the fuck out of here
with your ugly scrunched up
face.
there is no sympathy for me dear
the woman who dare come near
always fear the better man I appear
than the simpleton than which they want to fear
I yea, you bitches
will never come near
my fucking heart
oh yea, you bitches
will never come near
my fucking heart
Pretty please listen,
you got no chance
when you do this thing to hate me
because I dare take life seriously
and got talents you can never equate
to the people like the free.
from your bigotry,
yea real free
from your bigotry-
the world does not revolve around
you, the world does not revolve around you.
You got no right to be bent out
make your ugly face
stand ground
and think you run the town
for my own fucking life
my own characteristics,
you fucking charade
of and if a boon of anything fruitful
in society.
You piss me off
get the fuck out of here
with your ugly scrunched up
face.
Comments
Post a Comment