Started the very conclusion.
Now, you can see single completed magazine pages in the MM culture daily scribings and don't take my word for it. Latest thing I did was to remake one of the Bat Beat Collection pages and it was hard work but I did it and it somewhat is very different from the original but it has been four years. I mean I never have made such a public come back on a idea and post it to the world but that is what has happened. In the post you can see placed a comparison of the two works from two different times. I made the girl look less crazy and the dude less rough but maybe that was the style I was originally going for in that October 10th time period in actuality the week before. Anyways, that is an explanation of the previous post.
Comments
Post a Comment