failed reconmaticsm. only the subconstructive constructor.

The aspects of this semester are betrayal, self hatred, self doping and self motivating to carry out evil deeds. The people of this world are clueless of real society. Trying to pull people down by which ever elbow they can. But here I will tell you the many aspects of these times, all recorded and how I have avoided them, resolved them or have yet to resolve them. And times of sure danger and sure adventure.

1. the american gyaru becomes main crush.
I noticed this woman. Yet she could notice me. Eventually a crush of forced nature, who knows could be. Someone tied a debt to the name of her and me and eventually, I started to crash, tried. Under the weight of love I indeed knew was far to weak to suffice. Could I survived pin down on the unfitness of a person I liked and still survive by the merits I had trained by while they enjoy my power to the full exclusivity. Found the saint after all the blood and had him out down for his ransom price.  Then I completed the ransom price, just to be sure it could not happen in that instance. He left me alone, this guy.

2. The table ladies and their secret intentions.
Talking so  loudly and smiling at you, maybe they are just doing that to do that, one might say. But I know when you talk about your problems in front of someone, a particular one, you just want help. You have to work so much. And want an easy way out. Relationship problems. Trust in an individual you have research, yet do not really know. Yet to blurt out, waiting for features of help to arrive in the shape of this one man. He understands yet he will not come. Not for you.
He will just continue to work so he can have all he needs to live well and not be bothered. By the likes of what your type of person likes to do, when they do not see the life they thought this person would bring, complain. In any way and in any situation. Rich or power. No more.

3. Cyber comatose.
I was asleep awhile by the dregs of my own life.
Never woke up until it was necessary for my own life.
These dredful people must go indeed.
My inner darkness must subside so I can continue to live.

4. The women who hate me.
See the women and I dream a future, with children. With love and happiness and a future. One in which I am not faced with death or dying or living in hell. But each time I ever act, everyone seems to hate me. These particular women. I could say. Are hellish. Whenever I act on this dream, all I get is a look," this sub standard trash is trying to date me or connect with me" or while I am considering, " why doesnt he do anything" " why does not he ride into a conversation with a white horse, he is substandard". I try to confess, But I just get insulted, the time runs out. She this recent girl, insulted my intelligence, leading me on that she was interested. Sitting in different locations, never would I sit next to her, but when I did. When I did. She was sure to not make any effort to talk to me, but I could not force myself to talk to her. For a certain reason. But however I could talk to another girl who sat next to me just fine. I have finally decided that if they are not right with my conscious, I would not speak to them. She reminded me a bit to much in this instance of a particular hated woman, I felt a fear and a trauma even trying to speak to her. It seems I knew her.

5. The women who like me.
Trying to find some resolute, I realized this week of the Halloween. That love is not something forced. It should just happen and certain options give you opportunities to make it happen and this is nothing with your physical appearance not at all. Up to you, to let them happen, or rather find them.
I came across a costumed woman this week and we paused and then continue to walk. I swear there was some type of intense attraction. The later in the day, I saw her again, and we looked at each other.
The heart of mine had done something it had not for a long time.
But at the top isle, there where many women who came and went and smiled and me and I smiled at them and yet. I had a tough time even finding any inspiration to approach them because I knew it would never work out well. At least in my head and from my past traumas. But I have discovered that the trauma's blood has leaked into a place it has not one business of being. In the heart of head and heart of self and body.  But I did learn to speak again, to the right people only. A sense goes off when I speak to the wrong person.

 the failed institute of art.
The failed state of art teaching reveals corruption, a lack of respect for different styles of art. The upward attempt to pursue art às only a white person task filled not with the possibility  of real monetary gain. Lack of respect for real artists, not people who want to focus on attacks  of art where money cannot be found. I faced such a lack of respect. When in the art classes. The games not of respect and senior endearment but of hate. No such letter can solve such a nasty problem.


true love
Well this is a subject I will not speak of.

Comments

Popular Posts