trying to calm down.
I've been trying to calm down. I slip into a reality when I am not watching. Anyone that is mine.
But nor actually is mine or rather where I came down. Close your eyes, sleeping is a danger.
They might tell you that sleeping is good. But I want to sleep no more.
I want to live and how I want to live is without any barriers to my life.
I do not want to be the tragic man of reason in a primate world of where everything is ruled by idiots and because the genius and the intelligent have morals, they subside to these primates and let them destroy society and the world. I do not want such a society anymore.
I want a versatile world. A world where resources and people have many opportunities not defined by family, color or forced upon birth, religious affiliation. Each person a separate individual, this family system is only cannibalism. The adults prey on helpless children who cannot think for theirselves.
Children who are so full of nightmares they become nightmares to their own children and so continues the cycle. Not a conscious society is this one and if it is one, it is filled with nightmares. And evil people. Evil people who need to be cast aside.
This is my tell of trying to calm down in a world of revenge and gut wrenching discord. A reality where the dead claim to be living and solely eat away at the living. The living are governed by the evil who create these zombies and only some of the rest of the living are just allowed to say there are actual living.
But heed my warning, this society of want and dred is gone by the time I have written this all down.
Cause I have covered the necessary steps to make it disappear.
But nor actually is mine or rather where I came down. Close your eyes, sleeping is a danger.
They might tell you that sleeping is good. But I want to sleep no more.
I want to live and how I want to live is without any barriers to my life.
I do not want to be the tragic man of reason in a primate world of where everything is ruled by idiots and because the genius and the intelligent have morals, they subside to these primates and let them destroy society and the world. I do not want such a society anymore.
I want a versatile world. A world where resources and people have many opportunities not defined by family, color or forced upon birth, religious affiliation. Each person a separate individual, this family system is only cannibalism. The adults prey on helpless children who cannot think for theirselves.
Children who are so full of nightmares they become nightmares to their own children and so continues the cycle. Not a conscious society is this one and if it is one, it is filled with nightmares. And evil people. Evil people who need to be cast aside.
This is my tell of trying to calm down in a world of revenge and gut wrenching discord. A reality where the dead claim to be living and solely eat away at the living. The living are governed by the evil who create these zombies and only some of the rest of the living are just allowed to say there are actual living.
But heed my warning, this society of want and dred is gone by the time I have written this all down.
Cause I have covered the necessary steps to make it disappear.
Comments
Post a Comment