Real Imagery.
I just think I have found love but
oh, its fuck.
Its fucking deception.
I thought I have found love but its sacrifice.
But when I found her, I had to turn my life
around so sharply so she would not be hurt
by the
knives inside this life so torn
by whores of the industry of black,
black sheep to the tout toot of a racist horn/.
I felt a torn in my spine and I knew I was dreaming.
I knew I saw her on that bench it was true love
and there was not one thing in my life I would not give for
her, one thing in my life, I would not die for.
For her, I'll give my all.
For one more, I give further and
for another even further.
I would not find the one of the same qualities.
Till I be slow to catch the feels and I
found my self a depression of unique ills.
But I do have the skills,
to master all these ills and I can catch yours too
and send up and down the hills.
I got these thrills, and the problems ain't living on the hills,
they have died there.
I have always been a dark boy, for all the girls.
Even if I was little.
Still a dark boy.
I got the thrills in my bones, looking for love and I found
it, so I have stopped looking.
I have found love in three.
There could be more you see.
Without her on the bench, I can never be free.
And as so as long as the world relinquishes my wish
I will not be set free.
The life is not health,
bruised with pain
overwork I forced myself.
overwork i forced myself.
Yes, I will kill myself than be one of the lazy else.
I will kill myself.
Why. Even if there is love, then there is still not any
love, I can even find inside to even care on.
all my love for her and them is not imaginary.
But without them, it is all imaginary.
In all real imagery. Not much else
to say.
There are tons of fish in the sea,
but none as cultured, brave and bold
and some are so callous and some so cruel
and some think they still live in highschool,
27, yet 711?
Think their worth calculated in VR reality shows.
Mid racist tons.
Tons of fish in the sea.
But many all direct at first glance, to despise me.
But she and they on the first glance,
gave me a world a chance
to see who I am.
And not who they want me to be.
They saw me as a person with goals in this reality.
They respected my goals here.
I went home and I was filled with some cheer.
Some else where all not my style and their pain and their
dreamful life cursed through me, dreaming of living with them and
others in dual realities of fantasies and common sense,
real imagery.
oh, its fuck.
Its fucking deception.
I thought I have found love but its sacrifice.
But when I found her, I had to turn my life
around so sharply so she would not be hurt
by the
knives inside this life so torn
by whores of the industry of black,
black sheep to the tout toot of a racist horn/.
I felt a torn in my spine and I knew I was dreaming.
I knew I saw her on that bench it was true love
and there was not one thing in my life I would not give for
her, one thing in my life, I would not die for.
For her, I'll give my all.
For one more, I give further and
for another even further.
I would not find the one of the same qualities.
Till I be slow to catch the feels and I
found my self a depression of unique ills.
But I do have the skills,
to master all these ills and I can catch yours too
and send up and down the hills.
I got these thrills, and the problems ain't living on the hills,
they have died there.
I have always been a dark boy, for all the girls.
Even if I was little.
Still a dark boy.
I got the thrills in my bones, looking for love and I found
it, so I have stopped looking.
I have found love in three.
There could be more you see.
Without her on the bench, I can never be free.
And as so as long as the world relinquishes my wish
I will not be set free.
The life is not health,
bruised with pain
overwork I forced myself.
overwork i forced myself.
Yes, I will kill myself than be one of the lazy else.
I will kill myself.
Why. Even if there is love, then there is still not any
love, I can even find inside to even care on.
all my love for her and them is not imaginary.
But without them, it is all imaginary.
In all real imagery. Not much else
to say.
There are tons of fish in the sea,
but none as cultured, brave and bold
and some are so callous and some so cruel
and some think they still live in highschool,
27, yet 711?
Think their worth calculated in VR reality shows.
Mid racist tons.
Tons of fish in the sea.
But many all direct at first glance, to despise me.
But she and they on the first glance,
gave me a world a chance
to see who I am.
And not who they want me to be.
They saw me as a person with goals in this reality.
They respected my goals here.
I went home and I was filled with some cheer.
Some else where all not my style and their pain and their
dreamful life cursed through me, dreaming of living with them and
others in dual realities of fantasies and common sense,
real imagery.
Comments
Post a Comment