Slayers of wolve and the new verse, Nerocloud.

I have dedicated myself to finding new branchings of stories and not the ones I have told or like to tell, ones that need to be told. In the new revamp of all there is a story that links some works together.
In another leign and time, there are two projects that captivate a certain world and feeling. The two sides of a coin. One of this world based off the other and one based on the other world entirely and its experiences. A light and dark that are neither light and dark.
I will like to say that Hedo Yourie, Second Mutation and P-BOY are all works that will take up the first fifty. I am bringing back writing stories for serious. And will draw the stories to them as well as chapters of stories I have read.

Nerocloud will be the collection of diverse stories under neo ethic and  there will be a great rapture of new ideals in these stories. Including its own bat beat parade type of deal, rather a bear beat parade. To place the emphasis of light and dark contrasting.

Well, I have realized that I am only living up to a standard I set in fifth grade for Slayers of Wolve and will expand the storyline in a very special way. All stories get a new revamp. That will not necessarily change everything but potentially could but going to destroy the characters without adding them in, will not be the objective, the objective will be to expand and not destroy.
I have decided to rid of each of the tv constructs and place a limit of 4 or 8 runs to each story a year which lengths are not verified. And can be as long as I want them to be and for how long.
There is a great method behind that. Routing back to the 70 posters and their themes I did long ago graduating from high school.
Say there could be 6 volumes and well like sex, something fits inside.
:D,
clueless painter.
Will post new material soon.

Comments

Popular Posts