Bear in Presidency. +liberate sex.

Day One:
Fucks the Horse Lady that is first wife on presidential desk.


Liberate Sex 1:
Saw this nice chick with a green sweater, could not see the rest of her get up but I saw the concerning lines of her shorts. Delicious I thought to myself. She smiled at we and we protested the Bear President together and then we got drunk at a bar watching cat memes, we went to my house were we fucked.
When I woke up, she was dressed in a business suit shirt  with a red tie, unfolded in and red pants.
"get your behind up," she smiled.
" Fuck me like you would the Horse lady" she smiled.
"IDK" what that meant just then and she and I sprung into the act.
" I'll surely make you the first lady". I said.
" first lady, you mean, first man" she said.
"?" the bear president never became president.
Had I shifted in my liquor?


Comments

Popular Posts