my discovery of her.
There has been something important in the library second half floor.
A type of cafe with some tables and chairs and book shelf. A table studying area with some chairs. Accompanied by book cases. You can see the science building and the further campus from this location.
There I was depressed and I trembled. All these weeks believing that there was one person for me only led to disaster. This girl. She did not know she had hurt me. But I would never return.
Till much later.
But there the maiden of a cosmetology interest complemented my art work. And smiled at me. She was friendly to everyone, but at least I found out her name. We found out things about each other.
She smiled at me. She smiled at the candy/soda/chips vendor refilling the machine, she said that was "cool".
"seeing how it all works"
She talked all about her profession, which was a linking to dermatology. I talked briefly about myself and what I even studied. And where I was planning to go. She reflected about how that was one hour away from where she lived.
She talked a bit more about how she had to wake up at 7 to come here from 30 minutes away.
I smiled after the fact.
She and I said goodbye to the vendor guy.
My brain, went into pysch overload. She was pretty, she was one of those makeup girls. But I was no longer imitated like I would have been in highschool, I was no longer the same person. To brave and too educated to be put off by the aspect that she was too beautiful.
I could see that she was a bit uneasy about me, yet could still talk to me like everyone else. I was confused, yet I saw a future and was inspired.
By this time. I was drawing a symphony.
These two card dealer guys came by, in the sense they played their cards right to talk to her again.
She had gotten to know these maintenance guys.
They talked about their families and then she talked about her dreams for a family.
To start a family.
I smiled, right on target.
But she was uneasy.
I walked away from that week, into the weekend inspired and that was when I wrote a samuari post.
'
But that weekend was the only thing going for that derived future.
She was not truly even educated to my level and her social skills were actually still stuck in highschool.
I sat out in the lobby of the math, social studies and sciences building and she walked out from the cosmetology room and she only tried to avoid/ look at me.
I knew in that moment, I had fucked up. She came out again, with her friend, similarly dressed and make up'd. They began talking on a bench in site of me, and I was busy working on something for my comic, so I was not going to try to even go over.
The atmosphere of that place was unusually sunny. The many people of this year, were new arrivals, many not used to real college work and college life. These people think they have some type of ley way and can look down and shit on people who they think are slacking off or have it too easy. But this is just to push their half stepping asses forward into the grand line of failure much later. Its none of your buisness what a stranger who is not doing anything is doing. Such a mentality reveals a lacking of maturity and reveals they are trapped in highschool where they think its all a game and you can pass so easily and that people are going to put up with your bullshit and bullying games.
But honestly, I had already finished ever thing for my classes. I ain't need to explain much further.
In converse, these are the idiots who cannot properly time manage and end up failing because they do not complete their assignments and are the ones who do not study. School is just another obstacle.
They are not serious about it. Not even one bit, its some obligation forced upon them by mommy and daddy. What I am saying these people are trash who would otherwise become some type of criminal or vagrant without the inspiration of their parents forcing them to go to school and even plan for the future, Or even get a job.
What am I saying they come from less intelligent people who do not know real struggle and strife and they have no real dreams and so they are empty people cannibalizing on anyone who has the real sight of dreams and goals. And actually knows what it is like to work for yourself and be self motivated and survive for theirselves. People who look for excuse in other people, have no self drive, they are always looking for an enemy to navigate their life. Many women like this narrative and they can be assumed crazy and childish if developmental stunned.
There are many type of people, but this is just one. A type of childish type.
These childish fuckers bring along a nasty brooding mood but as the semester goes along they either realize this is not highschool, they drop out or change their tune completely.
But here the mood, was a pleasant one but so bitter. She kept looking at me, as if demanding something of me while talking with her friend. I guess this is some type of coping mechanism.
Hoping that I would come over like the main character does in a tv show of the 2000s and late.
Maybe she was a child to watch Gossip Girl and those other comedies of life when they popular late 2000s.
She walked away looking at me, I looked at her, and smiled a bit.
Continued working on my comics.
Later.
The cosmetology girls smiled and looked at me with such vigor and suspension.
I get the ideal that this girl was one to talk of her problems to everyone.
Because later"how it is a crime to look at someone and tell on about it, this is not kindergarten"
Two older and more shapely students of the cosmetology program later looked at me.
With sympathy and as if to tell me, she was talking all about me.
They probably knew the paths of life by now, they were older than the rest and had gotten married and had children by now, I would most likely suppose from their demeanor and gaze.
There was that time before were the looked at me with such vigor and life and one girl I helped out before in this argument that easily could have easily turn brutal. She smiled at me with a type of friendly look as if she knew me, but she never say anything to me.
I was hurt a bit, but my now, I was too robust to be caring about her, when I only knew so little about her and decided not to waste my energies on her.
But this confirms that girl.
The one who I talked to about myself briefly, dreaded that she could she a future with me.
Why, cause when she said her goals for a family were. Everyone in the room could guess what and who was thinking what, when I smiled. The direction of interest placed emphasis on me and everyone, she and maintenance guys could assume that I was interested in her and she interested in me, and more so that we evenly matched conversely and could be a couple. Just from that one entry of talking and getting to know each other.
More so, the vendor before he left noticed something about us to, reinforcing the imagery and ideals already inside of us! In his speech, he said," bye you guys" Placing emphasis on us completely.
He could have said bye you two, or bye have a good day, but he choose to say you guys, as if we were friends or something more. Usually people only say you guys to group people together.
And that's about the deal.
People recognized we were could together and she recognized it too because she communed and followed the advice of the people too.
Two professions and interests to different and by the way she walked in distress and looked me, she hoped I was just going to drop everything just to talk to her, and I must not be committed if I do not go over there and talk. But I have no time to waste and literally talking with her friend and doing that entire cutscene coping mechanism is something highly unattractive.
She must really think what I was working on was nonsense and I cannot be series.
But fuck no, man. There is no such thing as being serious.
In art, when you got this Domics, selling these animations that are basically just stick figures and so easily able to animate.
Why, does even these comics appeal to anyone, because majority people have no fucking sense what art is and can only draw stick figure, relate able it is. And even amongst art folk they are clueless about comics and even how to create them. We learn how to make an essay, yet many faggots who are 27 forget the most important things about making an essay.
Read all these dumb literature faggots of the gothic period and their stupid endings to find people have little sensibility about life as these writers do.
Will never comic creation, because people are too animalistic and too uncultured to learn such a feat.
Animal in picking up make believe concepts like race and racism and superiority in race and culture rather than a culture or ideals that really help them fix their own problems theirselves. But you see the cultures and ideals in society in American society make the average man and woman, an idiot who can not learn anything or get anywhere with paying anyone for information. People who cannot do for theirselves and never will supply a job for theirselves or learn about that aspect.
That being said, the girl probably thought, what I was doing was all for naught, that it was not even going anywhere.
But there is no need for disclosure reasons for me to explain anything at all. About my self work and ambition because someone looks down on your work for their social conceived reasons. She probably got scared that I would be some homeless bum and that she would have to marry or be with someone who could not take care of theirselves. And that fear showed in her eyes as she looked at me.
Like she wanted to cry a bit.
But look at yourself and not at me.
Yourself and not at me. I have not time to play the game of childhood.
I am no longer 18 and no longer give a damn about the opinions of someone who is probably not even living for theirselves or has their own ideals, despite being a grown up adult.
And that was the day, I decided that I would no longer tolerate this implied sexuality of straightness being singular.
I rather, fish until I find all that life can offer and not be stuck with people easily downgrading you and your hard work. Always looking for one person! I waste time on another person. Who could be better than this person who won't give you the time of day.
But I find my self still thinking about her.
Even when she could have just come to my table and said hello, but she could never know the importance of my work.
She could never know the importance of thy self.
And that is my discovery of her.
A type of cafe with some tables and chairs and book shelf. A table studying area with some chairs. Accompanied by book cases. You can see the science building and the further campus from this location.
There I was depressed and I trembled. All these weeks believing that there was one person for me only led to disaster. This girl. She did not know she had hurt me. But I would never return.
Till much later.
But there the maiden of a cosmetology interest complemented my art work. And smiled at me. She was friendly to everyone, but at least I found out her name. We found out things about each other.
She smiled at me. She smiled at the candy/soda/chips vendor refilling the machine, she said that was "cool".
"seeing how it all works"
She talked all about her profession, which was a linking to dermatology. I talked briefly about myself and what I even studied. And where I was planning to go. She reflected about how that was one hour away from where she lived.
She talked a bit more about how she had to wake up at 7 to come here from 30 minutes away.
I smiled after the fact.
She and I said goodbye to the vendor guy.
My brain, went into pysch overload. She was pretty, she was one of those makeup girls. But I was no longer imitated like I would have been in highschool, I was no longer the same person. To brave and too educated to be put off by the aspect that she was too beautiful.
I could see that she was a bit uneasy about me, yet could still talk to me like everyone else. I was confused, yet I saw a future and was inspired.
By this time. I was drawing a symphony.
These two card dealer guys came by, in the sense they played their cards right to talk to her again.
She had gotten to know these maintenance guys.
They talked about their families and then she talked about her dreams for a family.
To start a family.
I smiled, right on target.
But she was uneasy.
I walked away from that week, into the weekend inspired and that was when I wrote a samuari post.
'
But that weekend was the only thing going for that derived future.
She was not truly even educated to my level and her social skills were actually still stuck in highschool.
I sat out in the lobby of the math, social studies and sciences building and she walked out from the cosmetology room and she only tried to avoid/ look at me.
I knew in that moment, I had fucked up. She came out again, with her friend, similarly dressed and make up'd. They began talking on a bench in site of me, and I was busy working on something for my comic, so I was not going to try to even go over.
The atmosphere of that place was unusually sunny. The many people of this year, were new arrivals, many not used to real college work and college life. These people think they have some type of ley way and can look down and shit on people who they think are slacking off or have it too easy. But this is just to push their half stepping asses forward into the grand line of failure much later. Its none of your buisness what a stranger who is not doing anything is doing. Such a mentality reveals a lacking of maturity and reveals they are trapped in highschool where they think its all a game and you can pass so easily and that people are going to put up with your bullshit and bullying games.
But honestly, I had already finished ever thing for my classes. I ain't need to explain much further.
In converse, these are the idiots who cannot properly time manage and end up failing because they do not complete their assignments and are the ones who do not study. School is just another obstacle.
They are not serious about it. Not even one bit, its some obligation forced upon them by mommy and daddy. What I am saying these people are trash who would otherwise become some type of criminal or vagrant without the inspiration of their parents forcing them to go to school and even plan for the future, Or even get a job.
What am I saying they come from less intelligent people who do not know real struggle and strife and they have no real dreams and so they are empty people cannibalizing on anyone who has the real sight of dreams and goals. And actually knows what it is like to work for yourself and be self motivated and survive for theirselves. People who look for excuse in other people, have no self drive, they are always looking for an enemy to navigate their life. Many women like this narrative and they can be assumed crazy and childish if developmental stunned.
There are many type of people, but this is just one. A type of childish type.
These childish fuckers bring along a nasty brooding mood but as the semester goes along they either realize this is not highschool, they drop out or change their tune completely.
But here the mood, was a pleasant one but so bitter. She kept looking at me, as if demanding something of me while talking with her friend. I guess this is some type of coping mechanism.
Hoping that I would come over like the main character does in a tv show of the 2000s and late.
Maybe she was a child to watch Gossip Girl and those other comedies of life when they popular late 2000s.
She walked away looking at me, I looked at her, and smiled a bit.
Continued working on my comics.
Later.
The cosmetology girls smiled and looked at me with such vigor and suspension.
I get the ideal that this girl was one to talk of her problems to everyone.
Because later"how it is a crime to look at someone and tell on about it, this is not kindergarten"
Two older and more shapely students of the cosmetology program later looked at me.
With sympathy and as if to tell me, she was talking all about me.
They probably knew the paths of life by now, they were older than the rest and had gotten married and had children by now, I would most likely suppose from their demeanor and gaze.
There was that time before were the looked at me with such vigor and life and one girl I helped out before in this argument that easily could have easily turn brutal. She smiled at me with a type of friendly look as if she knew me, but she never say anything to me.
I was hurt a bit, but my now, I was too robust to be caring about her, when I only knew so little about her and decided not to waste my energies on her.
But this confirms that girl.
The one who I talked to about myself briefly, dreaded that she could she a future with me.
Why, cause when she said her goals for a family were. Everyone in the room could guess what and who was thinking what, when I smiled. The direction of interest placed emphasis on me and everyone, she and maintenance guys could assume that I was interested in her and she interested in me, and more so that we evenly matched conversely and could be a couple. Just from that one entry of talking and getting to know each other.
More so, the vendor before he left noticed something about us to, reinforcing the imagery and ideals already inside of us! In his speech, he said," bye you guys" Placing emphasis on us completely.
He could have said bye you two, or bye have a good day, but he choose to say you guys, as if we were friends or something more. Usually people only say you guys to group people together.
And that's about the deal.
People recognized we were could together and she recognized it too because she communed and followed the advice of the people too.
Two professions and interests to different and by the way she walked in distress and looked me, she hoped I was just going to drop everything just to talk to her, and I must not be committed if I do not go over there and talk. But I have no time to waste and literally talking with her friend and doing that entire cutscene coping mechanism is something highly unattractive.
She must really think what I was working on was nonsense and I cannot be series.
But fuck no, man. There is no such thing as being serious.
In art, when you got this Domics, selling these animations that are basically just stick figures and so easily able to animate.
Why, does even these comics appeal to anyone, because majority people have no fucking sense what art is and can only draw stick figure, relate able it is. And even amongst art folk they are clueless about comics and even how to create them. We learn how to make an essay, yet many faggots who are 27 forget the most important things about making an essay.
Read all these dumb literature faggots of the gothic period and their stupid endings to find people have little sensibility about life as these writers do.
Will never comic creation, because people are too animalistic and too uncultured to learn such a feat.
Animal in picking up make believe concepts like race and racism and superiority in race and culture rather than a culture or ideals that really help them fix their own problems theirselves. But you see the cultures and ideals in society in American society make the average man and woman, an idiot who can not learn anything or get anywhere with paying anyone for information. People who cannot do for theirselves and never will supply a job for theirselves or learn about that aspect.
That being said, the girl probably thought, what I was doing was all for naught, that it was not even going anywhere.
But there is no need for disclosure reasons for me to explain anything at all. About my self work and ambition because someone looks down on your work for their social conceived reasons. She probably got scared that I would be some homeless bum and that she would have to marry or be with someone who could not take care of theirselves. And that fear showed in her eyes as she looked at me.
Like she wanted to cry a bit.
But look at yourself and not at me.
Yourself and not at me. I have not time to play the game of childhood.
I am no longer 18 and no longer give a damn about the opinions of someone who is probably not even living for theirselves or has their own ideals, despite being a grown up adult.
And that was the day, I decided that I would no longer tolerate this implied sexuality of straightness being singular.
I rather, fish until I find all that life can offer and not be stuck with people easily downgrading you and your hard work. Always looking for one person! I waste time on another person. Who could be better than this person who won't give you the time of day.
But I find my self still thinking about her.
Even when she could have just come to my table and said hello, but she could never know the importance of my work.
She could never know the importance of thy self.
And that is my discovery of her.
Comments
Post a Comment