again glad I was not picked.
Made the mistake of traveling for Lezhin and usually you get fucked for even trying. Messes up your actual schedules and your actual plans and wastes a bunch of time. If it is not colored and in their style, you might as well be wasting your time. A truly insightful story is wasted on that site. If anything most stories are laughable and stupid while being enjoyable. However, I wonder not be the one forced to take these stories often horrendous, seriously.
In my actual planning and style. Trying to release all I can in the remainder of this year in the highest quality. will not use wiacom tablet, as that is low quality work and costs the hands a hefty pain. I have done much this year and I have worked on a lot of projects, if you respect hard work, then you surely can get some type of comic for good money only. As there is now a paper cost and I have quit solely using digital. I realized that digital has too far to go to even try to attempt to replace hand made goods and hand worked medium.
To ignore paper is like to ignore true art. Many stories have been revamped completed and will contain new stories with their basis stories which are a bit modernized and adapted to the expansions.
I have created a story about my college and you shall soon see it when its expanded and colored.
Find chapter 1: Mind Games in Murder
You can see significant improvements to the artwork.
But that does not matter. This one is a tale of self.
the 2nd chapter I will not post.
This can be cannon in the actual Mind Games storyline.
If you look at it from an alternate work viewpoint.
This is not a loss, but could be a waste of potential time to spend elsewhere, but I did not revolve plans this time around this contest. The battle has only fucking begun.
And this shit pisses me off, that the company sends no feedback whatsoever, but this is the last time
I even follow this contest.
That is my exact thoughts on the contest and its impact.
You could argue it makes things better, but makes waste of effort that could be placed elsewhere.
In my actual planning and style. Trying to release all I can in the remainder of this year in the highest quality. will not use wiacom tablet, as that is low quality work and costs the hands a hefty pain. I have done much this year and I have worked on a lot of projects, if you respect hard work, then you surely can get some type of comic for good money only. As there is now a paper cost and I have quit solely using digital. I realized that digital has too far to go to even try to attempt to replace hand made goods and hand worked medium.
To ignore paper is like to ignore true art. Many stories have been revamped completed and will contain new stories with their basis stories which are a bit modernized and adapted to the expansions.
I have created a story about my college and you shall soon see it when its expanded and colored.
Find chapter 1: Mind Games in Murder
You can see significant improvements to the artwork.
But that does not matter. This one is a tale of self.
the 2nd chapter I will not post.
This can be cannon in the actual Mind Games storyline.
If you look at it from an alternate work viewpoint.
This is not a loss, but could be a waste of potential time to spend elsewhere, but I did not revolve plans this time around this contest. The battle has only fucking begun.
And this shit pisses me off, that the company sends no feedback whatsoever, but this is the last time
I even follow this contest.
That is my exact thoughts on the contest and its impact.
You could argue it makes things better, but makes waste of effort that could be placed elsewhere.
Comments
Post a Comment