You needed it!

  I gotta create something to remember the past by so people just don't go around calling me black boy this and that and just some racist shit they think whatever I did at that university was truly bad!? Lol.  I just think about problem people like Lauren, Mariam and more who literally thought they truly knew me but they really did not.

I actually spent days seeing what I could write for the public without giving too much away and so I may had to remove somethings so that I did not give too much away as with Big Sun, I removed the original paragraph but here is the works from conflagration as physically recorded and remembered but there are way more works. This is kinda the purpose of the blog to show progress and so I have. You can print these out and draw your own or pay me to draw on them.

Something futuristic and space but more ragtag. Truly looking for something that is a different type of space story that does not veer too much into  vulgarity and can still be kid friendly. I think that I am trying for something extreme.
Coney Erish but instead he a woman or girl called Leine Erish. Pretty much, this is the creative freedom to actually make awhile series about a gender being version of a character which is something no one has done. Fiona and Cake the adventure time spin off does not exist yet and I am going to say maybe latently be inspired by this and other works of people who were fans of the show and they got motivation to do it. The thing is I was not inspired by Adventure Time but did it out of experimentation. It was pretty visible on the website. Maybe don't boost on Tumblr, bros.
Hmm, she literally a mystery agent on Moira where Breaking Ponies and Dream One occurs( new name for dream one New York after much consideration I hate New York persons  and there no drive life entitlement so fuck them). Pretty much a dude is grabbed by the hatred of the New York establishment and really much is an overrated place but alas that is not what the work is about but maybe Angelina would be about destroying this 
Kevin M of course probably should have been a Kyeombi title but I just wanted to experiment than give it that big attention but if you look at what I created over time; it took so much to continue it and yet I did so much! That literally I mean it could be the next big title. You see 😏, it kinda already is when I post about it people go wild.

Forge, technically worked on before everything. Never really serious about it being a series outside of the five comics that did not even happen until summer 2015 but I dropped the idea.
Coney Erish is the graphic novel I would work on every Friday. It also comes from 2007 but I am not going to get into that. Technically a dude well vested in the social sphere of colleges thanks to being included in many events by family so when I was in that library I was thinking about all the times up in that place or this place and wanted to achieve what I never could in 2007 so that is why this plan of mine needed to succeed so I learn to create the craft I needed to create long again then like six years before. More important than dating any girl or anything under there in any level of confidence.
The album I never made but ultimately good storytelling premise. I remember All Time Low and the music video where they have animation; I wanted this for my work. In hindersight it was such a a long time ago and there I realize how greatly everything good has been lost of the promise of the future but I will never comment on these broad meaningless blanket statements. I just look back how innocent Animi, Lauren and Allison were and just how in time they lost it.
 Hmm, yea, curiously I thought of this many times so I gotta put this in there.
Friends of me?!
 Never created but you wonder what this is even about?!
Mysterious and Changer but versus! Long story!

Never created.
Never created.
Hmm, this was never created.
Killgrims of Youvoun is like a prelude to Killer A in a certain which I have not spoken about for years at this point.
Investigative reporter.

Imagine all the different worlds together but President Cosmica rules them all. Yes, I imagined a woman being president and maybe one day a woman will be president.

This is the origin of Dove and Onyx. Maybe you would think Dove Trinith sounds better and more mysterious.

I used to go to UH before I actually went there in 2012. Long story. Another one but from highschool. Thinking about my future. This was made in the now defunct satellite. I remember this girl also on another program said onto me," is that katniss?" You know from Hunger games. Lol. I just was nice but I wish I could have been more nice maybe got a real friend.

The other heroes of Zino's world which is not Earth but a planet called Aluri, it's a spin off of Zino focusing on them.
Something dangerous, sexy agent and clown partner and blue haired Lolita?! But alas the idea was very much when I was tried of writing and really did not have the brainstorming skills I currently have.

? The future ahead of u.
Tons of potential but no time.
Self explanatory.

Stealer kids but boring.
Next up big potential.

Another agent spy thing but that they have super powers!

Trying for a shonen magazine like title here but ultimately Egyptian based or some desert place but literally I did not do this because of Mariam. Ultimately,I am to say she does not control what is perceived of Egypt nor is it.
 Like I was mocking castle and abc with it's boring propaganda shit.
Hmmm,something dark and pretty much a precursor to something robotic and was inspired by my 2007 ideas or was an idea I did not try to complete. 

He is a future magician in a far future of the Kyeombi universe. 3005 ad.

Draw some cool LEGO figures. And more!
 Another hit!

Comments

Popular Posts