Recovery from the" Perfect World"
In a perfect world a dude would have liked to have fallen in love with someone and it would have actually granted some great experience but you see a dude was always at odds with the administrative lebensborn program. Like hmm, if that never existed and these administrative girls were never groomed; a dude- I could have been happy so many times over without having to realize that I cannot let a person be pulled into a dangerous situation where they literally live with the problem people. It does not take any great imagination to realize what can happen when one group is to really like you genuinely and the other is only to like you for some inner motive. Ultimately-I cannot speak of the specifics openly which will shorten this considerably but quiet honestly there is a point in time you think it's not going to be this way and that is how it was at the beginning of conflagration but by the 3rd week in September when I completed it on a Tuesday night hanging with the non venomous faction of movie going group; I realized how complex the social dynamic was. You would be like does this inspire a new work to you. No, it does not to me. But all I am thinking is how I fell for a trap and if I had known things were to be done difficult then I would have just done something else. There were more ideas at the end but I never gave them a chance Dove and Onyx was literally the idea that could have been but it was just in its incomplete form pretty much until recently. It is written in the conflagration book by a different name however. I could have continued the ideas but at a certain point I know what it is in my mind however calamatia would make me thing twice about never writing down many ideas and so here I am. To go back to that time to recover those ideas. There was a girl apart of that group that day and ultimately I think even now I think of her. Something cheated by this terrible conspiracy against human rights.
Comments
Post a Comment