VvV

 The great thing of why I never put my method out there was because literally uh, people steal and people going to say, " that is my work" when it's not. Ai proves this but ultimately by paying that $500 price it just will make it worth it and easy to combat future legal issues. Pretty much for a blog about the creative process and the life connecting to it not enough detail is gone into. I really  gotta appreciate my own process. You know I literally brushed any woman to just work on the process but that was apparently for their own good. I could not bare them become these monsters or the night but really in their case they would just be killed by these crazy people. I realize that now from everything I experienced. Instead of me nearly dyàing it would be a definite death for them at the hands of those women and worse as women of color they would never get justice. I look back and leaving that college for the community college was the best decision ever. You may say I could have just stayed but then I would never see how the world truly works. If I never saw the other side, I would never see who these women truly are.

You know many people want to act as if they the same person inside and outside their house.  You know in 3rd world countries you have people who just go there for the beaches and honestly the other places aren't so advanced and pretty much people live in shacks. I watched this episode solo traveling with Tracy Ellis from the Girlfriends and Blackish show and ultimately there is a dude who serves her tacos. You really think he actually that kind outside his job. The answer is no. He is self beneficial realizing that he must work there to stay away from the bad places in the country. Lol. He will say whatever and pretend whatever to save his ass. This is so easy to recognize in those places for this reason but it is also so easy to spot people who don't understand the real life of the people that serve them.

I am just saying never was there this propaganda anything with those women at all. They reminded me of the girl in English.  Something genuine but innocent and really much I wanted to save them from the faith I knew would happen. They weren't fake. I may have hurt them but at least they still exist. I am so sorry if you ever or can see this. Ironically, you never will because you aren't and never will be the problem.

Comments

Popular Posts