Mm culture fall 2016

 If you look at this page link. You can see the censored version and recovered plans for mm culture 2016. Consider that it may be late but at least I am not doing this in 2026. In that perspective get a year before it could have been done but now I would like to talk about each project.

Magma 109 arrevanal

It is like a project that I did do in fall 2018 but did not want to finish or do again in that time and it was never released but I did make a smaller comic to basically do another serial but it became its own comic. In the context of the fall 2016 time was the project to do and ultimately has never crossed and has continued to this day especially as well it was supposed to be apart of a project called Beryond 13. Rather a revamp of a previous blog but in visual form using the least explored comic of my original collection when Kyeombi was called Smile. In the summer 2016 that was the aim for Magma 109 and that kinda pushed me to make it the center of mm culture 2016. Ultimately the project continued in March 2017 continuing the Beryond 13 title. Recently I revived Beryond 13 but with no connection to Magma 109.  Yet two things can be true at once. The great point is that I determined that the project of mm culture has still continued and will always continue through Magma 109. I guess this is how you build value the hard way.

Bocacamile islands

I think that literally there is merit to talking about all the ways life could have been for someone who was central in the motivation of this site and I did one realize I wanted to do this but just did not have the courage but now it's undeniable.

Willow Lane

All the works from the Hyper thieves, X of the Internet, Bunny scorpions, Cheesecake and more are included here.

Comments

Popular Posts