Launching 4 returns
Some years ago I made a page for each serial of Launching 4 but I did not finish it because I needed to recover mm culture fall 2016 but now back on the path I realize I need to finish it and publish it. However it cost me some money to buy the paper for all 300 issues which all have four more pages added which is all together 1500. I will try to not spend that much on that paper alone to cut costs so there will be no extensions. Kudos, Launching 4 is not related to Fantastic 4 because literally Fantastic 4 is often boring and why I get inspiration from that. In part inspired by A-next from Marvel Comics very minorly. On the other half of things I will say is that really much no one has fire abilities, no one can stretch, no one goes invisible and whilst there is a smart team member; they lack the inspiration to make them Mr. Fantastic. There are 6 team members if not 7 at some times if not multiple teams and pretty much not even the same concept. Literally any hero team has a tower like Teen Titans or Stretch Armstrong so their tower is not unique. I think people will like this work no offense against the Fantastic 4, I liked the comics and TV show in 2004" ahhh"". It's just time to finish it.
Comments
Post a Comment