The ai in me

 Going back to the orientation in college even more ideas!!! Wow!! This is when I was focusing on AI in my private studies to which is where I am like what about; an ai that makes my own original ideas acting as it's own entity. I never got around to even learning that level of programming and no I am not interested in ai of today; that is not the level of quality a dude wanted. In fact this whole need for ai was a later November And December 2013 thing until March 2014.  I tried to brainstorm how the ai would be in a notebook with different characters but ultimately  no. I realized it was too much to be done and I needed to focus on making comics instead of a personal assistant that makes comics. Now people cB say if I did complete it I would be rich now. Ai by an artist but no. Many times I could have followed this path and this would have created many ideas per each path but yet I did not.


Comments

Popular Posts