Handle a bag.

I remember waking up in college and ultimately I never laid inside the bed some days when I needed to eat. Like I am honestly gonna tell you I woke up at 5:30 to get them packaged biscuits and gravy. The sun was brilliant and I would leave the room realizing maybe the room ain't fancy but I still have the opportunity to connect with people to make the comics and the gf dream come true. But yet I found myself thinking I cannot sacrifice women for my own efforts. I cannot get them in trouble with bad people because they are very discriminatory. This was a decision to keep them safe but I realize now it would truly have been bad to get them involved. Things would have been worse for what I never knew then is how bad the other women would become to which could practically just get them killed or worse. Dayum, going down there the sun has come out and the fog would come. There were some pine trees on the way. I never walked there with anyone and you know the one person I would sit with once is like this black dude who I called shitrat is really a piece of shit. I never sat with them long. I made some excuse to leave because like bruh who will want to hang with some ugly ass black dude when you can hang with women?
 I really wished the girl from English ate there but I never did so she remains like an angel; I never saw her eat anything. But yet I was trying to not idolize her. I ended up eating with this couple most of the days reach past the point I starved earlier. It was like the beginning of an adventure you thought but it was not. They aren't together anymore and I never speak to them either mostly cause they don't want to speak to me.⚔️🗝️
It's just to be said a dude realizing either this is the point things pick up or they fall off. Some new ideas come to mind in this time. Austere Dragon Races  by
 Bunny. A Launching 4 but they are in college. I wanted to write about experiences up to this time and this is the point before the blog is even created. Kevin M was actually made to be another Kyeombi title like a new generation so to speak but that never happened then because I needed to find a way to create the 
 comics instead of gaining more works. Lest I  will say Kevin M is decided by the sun shine and surfing waves. I never got a chance to see what could write
 for Kevin M.

I would write Different things but I had it a secret idea inside. Then Starvation Pirates happened. This is all before Camille even did her thing and all this time I
 am trying to see if she can be a plus one. I ate breakfast with her and her roommate in this time a few times and their friends and pretty much that went all out of the door when she basically was an asshole to sleep with my roommate. So there is a moment of contentment before disaster to which gave me trauma making me realize I don't have long to get things
 together but yet art should not be rushed.
But what the process had to be and so began this site. My parents, Camile and the English class assignment being due just pissed me off my dude.💪 So I created Mk Mzodern to record my comic creation progress and my story if not my journey.

These days you have any number of creep trying to continue the business of that school and control the identity but you know nothing. I am not crazy my friends; other people just want to be taken out by that is the enemy with their stupidity and their carelessness. I am not going to let anyone walk over so this starts an anniversary special. This was to occur early but I had other things to attend to get to this point. But yea, even more you can create but you know those women decided to embark to increase my trauma and so they cannot be handled.


Comments

Popular Posts