You know is bad 2
Continuing from the last, Mikayla truly is not an ally. I will say a dude will not speak about her yet but my point is that truly so many unredeemable people because to this day they act as if I am a split in their existence just because they realize that I could be with them and just are disgusted at this fact. Lol, it took my years to realize this but I want to say that Katherine, Victoria Mejia, Allison Rowingbottom and Lauren are the worst persons. I feel as if I am missing someone but oh well. You know all my suspicions about that shitty English teacher were correct. Lol. I just got to say that.
Upon me starting that Danny Valero earlier this year I realize how much I was missing due to Katherine's intervention. It's truly either the reminder of something just going out of control then made worse by the Asian sorority. Then calamatia happened and everything continued to get worse. It's like anyone I was truly close with just really much hated me and used whatever connections to what I had going on to harm me. You know if I started about Katherine I would not finish. What she did to me is very bad. I will say that delays to Danny Valero are caused by her past and current actions so much that a dude could not even share what was going on because but it was just going to inspire her to do more. Katherine may be the biggest Kyeombi fan in secret but is also very disrespectful of the space that a creative needs and wants to promote racist idealisms through Kyeombi that are never meant by me.
The two other people I am just going to have to discuss their actions later and that of the matter if Allison Rowingbottom veers towards not only throwing the weapon at me but also sexual assault.Victoria Mejia is the originator of my problems but I am not going to say about that yet but really much I don't think people realize how stupid they are. By what chance do not understand that I know everything. Everything and yet I was giving you the easy option. To apologize without me outing you, I gave you until I could write this but it's over.
Comments
Post a Comment