Nexus Work M; Black Magic

 How to restart Black Magic.

Technically a person does not truly need to restart the series as the additional art of volume 1 can literally serve as the continuation of reboot. Hmm, the great problem is no one bought the tome to know that and I frankly am not going to give anything much away free. I just think I really never much gave them something they like to do other than the written versions so I am going to emphasis that this time around whilst still keeping a story. The same process I used on Magma 109. I keep finding many versions of the story I never publish but that is good for something it is.

There is another reason I restart the story; I was not in my full strength any just need something clean of calamatia. Clean of all the past events and basically clean of the influence of those women. Yes, a person is very bitter and literally if I can get rid of that calamatia disgrace as being apart of any of my works then I will do the work. Literally, hmm, I think I will emphasize the location Black Magic, Jake and the Morphs and more typically took place in 2007 whilst the other works took place before or until 2005. Neither work takes place in the same world originally but ultimately if you want to say they exist in the same world; the Jake in Black Magic is not the same as Jake in Jake in the Morphs and the Rok is pretty much the same in Black Magic would not be same Rok as in Jake in the Morphs. Way better and organic storytelling that does not compromise two different styles making the world uncohesive.  Yes, this kinda means that it literally does build on the Black Magic two worlds but rather this concept has existed since Cosmica I never got to part 2 which would have explained this.

The story has way more potential in its daily advents is what I am saying that is limitless rushed just to get the primary story out. I am thinking bigger things for Black Magic with many crossovers of many different ways.

Comments

Popular Posts