Just sitting.

 Sitting on that bench ignoring Magma 109 for in my mind better new and modern ideas could prevail, I was thinking if I get past this point and transfer spring 2017 I could go back to University of Houston and reconnect but literally of all my good thoughts of actually trying to give people what I thought they wanted; I fell for a big trap set by people  who literally had such fake interest in me. Not all people want or need to be soulless pseudo smart geniuses wrapped up forever that they got an A in Ap chemistry to escape being the " lesser people". No, I find it very funny that these celebrities who never had to take school seriously want to comment on life when you literally just do not live the same life as other people. These women knew what they saw and what they did and so when they decided they had enough of faith in me or anything good of giving me dignity of a human being they decided on Calamatia. Technically they fucking don't even understand what they lost by this betrayal. They lost me and they lost their humanity in attempted murder if not murder of a person's memories and life. I should have not have continued with the fall 2016 project but if I did not; their influence would be so much greater than what it is.

Comments

Popular Posts