Conflagration

 Pretty much gonna speak about conflagration.  It happened that fall 2013 but really I want to clarify for all future endeavors that no one of a higher educational role forced me into the project nor was it the English teacher of the time. I really don't have much about any of the projects online and pretty much me adding them to the website means more works I do not want to be stretched thin to work on. I remember in Summer 2019, I worked on so many works that literally I was very tired.  But yet I think posting about all the works I did would just encourage doubts by you the consumer who is only programmed to consume that I have no great confidence as a creator to finish anything but I really don't care anymore. This is not what has prevented the release but the fact of the matter is that people don't care enough for me to release this kind of information. But yet I realize this is the neglected asset I need to cultivate higher. Regardless of the people I will write this albeit not fully for the public so that the ideas can be completed.

Comments

Popular Posts