Black Magic Progress 2

 You see on the Internet there are many incomplete ideas and ultimately it's due to lacking skill and education that these stories never get finished. I have seen a great deal of people make pointless art just to show people the idea and all the characters but never make the story and then make up some bullshit about mental health when they cannot finish or even start the idea.

I used to be like these people never at all, I just did not have the education or skill to make these things and so that is why I started idea database and how Black Magic was made and how this site ultimately would chronicle my progress to make comics. I just want to take some time to talk how a dude has noticed what is needed for a successful work.

1. What many people lack is the ability to make some that communicates to them but also is a sizable gain towards something. Those images you make to show your idea may be good promo but they don't help encourage a workers mindset at all when you are just doing it for clicks and attention. Hmm, at a great point you must get serious or you are a clown. No one can complete your works even if you pay them or use ai; it's not your work. Do the work but you must do something that you at your learning level can actually  do that tells the story. You know what I did with the idea database; just one or three sentences to summarize what should happen in the story each serial. Then I used this to branch out to make comics but this happened over years from 2009 to 2025. You gotta level up naturally to what is going to help you in your own studies to reach the final conclusion aka make a comic in my case. Maybe some people are too  stupid to give any discipline to map out their own studies and think that there are jobs for them to do these things but their aren't.  In a terrible way I really hate these people as they placate their selves think the world revolves them and I am crazy for not being stupid as they and their empty promises and scams.  I don't need a Kickstarter to basically not even actually be capable of delivering. Many people want to cheat but I don't.

2. To continue the work may be the most struggle there is in a world that hates your craft. 2007 until 2009 was a terrible time and you know all I realize is that it was all silliness and stupidity. There is no reason you should not be able to create and it's because I lacked proper mentors I was in a bad place. But it was me who won against the hate by my own will by doing the seizable and most reachable to me as I gained skills. You know I was a kid back then.  I had to work to even get to the point I am making a progress blog and noticably this version is not the first but most successful. Even when I completed all the titles the thing is that it was not finished because truly calamatia happened and I did not view them as the works I intended to create. I made many concessions with Black Magic and I am just going to throw out the idea database version and go back to its code ideas to make a better version because literally I made many concessions even in the idea database version just to have something to work with but there is the issue with the privileged village idiots on the net; they never sacrifice shit and that is why they never accumulate anything but failures on top of growing social trend pressure that they start away too far from who they authentically are that they are now just so far away from doing their comics and animate Bluey or some stupid Pixar movie that is boring. I will never be that. Call me crazy all you want but celebrities who voice act on those movies don't give a fuck about you. It is hilarious. No one will ever even remember you in history at all. You trend as if there is a place in society for you when there is none. Use your context clues here, I won't baby people. But yet even if I completed it how it was supposed to be I would have to still continue the work to keep people interested in the franchise and do this for all the rest.

3. Relying on friends, family or faith can only get you so far when you need good marketing to actually succeed that basically shows you have a good rapport in skills to make anything. The people who make indie animations in 20 years of this will actually be whole media companies. They did the route even if they make the stupid Bluey or Pixar it was to gain skill not comfort and not some stupid ego the world gives a fuck. No one world exists and it has to be created. I celebrate those times working on my comics studies alone at UH when no one else was doing that at all and many people really and I say really hated that even the people who thought they really liked me. It's like a dude living as some proper black person for these dumb idiots just to even have social opportunities but that is not me. Fuck black footballers by the way because they literally think that is who they truly ought to be. Ultimately, you have none of these things faith, family or friends then I guess you really cannot even launch the scam. Yea, it's really hard to market anything at all and ultimately do not have allies at google. They want you to fail. I have not succeeded in this part because it needs the social element. I am not socially gifted to have a church behind me, family not even friends behind me at all. That is where you come in but yet I only have those women viewing this site for sure and that needs to change if anything is to continue.

You need to become my family, my friends and my faith. Buy supreme 1, I know it's random but yet you must start somewhere.


Comments

Popular Posts