The process of Magma 109 volume 1

 Now, on Friday which was the fourth of July finished the Zino Flyboy draft. Next decided on Magma 109 but there are so many unique ideas! So many and I can only use one. Kudos I had laid out the comic beforehand some weeks before so now all I needed was some idea of a direction. Below I started to draw the new ideas for Magma 109 potentially in the future.

I laid out the first eight which is like over 32 pages on the floor.  This was Saturday and I rarely opened my windows to invite the new world that I would create from these works.
I started with the first two on the floor and then ultimately just imagined the story. Kudos, I never knew what it was going to be. I don't use scripts and my method is practically against that. The more organic way is to let the story come. Practically I think what I want to communicate in the work even existing itself and why should anyone even be invested in it. That is it is an unique story.
I can never find myself able to concentrate at my desk and would waste time being on the blog or twitter and that really does not help create anything. Honestly, I need to blog about creating comics.
I was very tired already to be honest at this point. I did not even eat anything but you know my time schedule is always out of wack since calamatia and ultimately everything is scrunched together like shaved dried paint at the window ceil of the place you use to get piano lessons. I worked on number 8 as you can see it is missing on the floor. Yes, I do not work on these in order but I know the layout and what I want at that point in the story and it all works out with my direction. Realize I say my direction; anyone cannot just come in and just make the story. It takes mental repetition of an internal storyline that no stranger just has. But yet it would still be easy for anyone to create a story but find theirselves limited by the layout or maybe not. That is to be found out. I mean, you know this comic can be repeated by the layout like a bunch of times over. I may make it an activity book.
Here,new concept created called the Arcane developed. To have a character that is chased for their abilities very important in this season.
Worked on another page apart of one of the serials on the ground. A new character is introduced but yet it's like one of those childhood friends who are rare to play with and then they gone.
Quiet literally is the chase.it introduced some new villains.
I decided to have more talking points but yet you really cannot waste the paper as there are only five usually for the project but now I will say that I may add 4 more pages. This is not really cheating. You can have a four page version then an 8 one. This I decided I would have in Magma 109 so it does not continually repeat the lacking character interpersonals to which come from action comics that are four pages.

By this time I had complete the two last serials of the right then 3 and 4 then 5 and 6. To which I went to the last three which serves as the finale. You know I left a blank page so that when I add more pages in the finale; I have a starting point. 😂, it's not really funny but ultimately- it was really much better to work on this like that. So from 2 something to near 7 I did not eat anything just to see how far I could get.

I finished the comic later that night. The comic is not finished but the draft is.

Comments

Popular Posts