Killpen.
Technically I already did this in 2020 but I never finished it or to it's true potential. I feel as if I should do Dream One New York first but alas killpen I feel I need to speak about. It's basically the catalyst for mm culture, romu comics, krushre , fog comics and more. It was supposed to be a blog event but the problem is that if each team creates a work then basically I would be giving away Romu for free but I am not going to let that stop me. The teams will just make variations of Blue Djinn so I can build up one work whilst not giving too much away.
There are 25 levels and ten teams and there is elimination by team members so that the teams many become more numerous by the end. I think back to that summer and ultimately there was a work called Match and another called Ion that I never published. Hmm, these can be some alternatives as well as Punch Cat Sally. So that literally a dude can promote the promise of the concept without giving it away for free.
Comments
Post a Comment