You know, it bad.
I am going to say that ultimately what did cause calamatia. Irregularity of a such as if someone thought it was so good to do a thing to cause physical harm and I gave a response but ultimately, they summoned their friends to attack me to which I the past someone had already attacked me with simply because they were influenced by that place to do so if not bad prior ties to a groomer from there since 2007. The greater irregularity is that multiple persons doing bad things and later on people not realizing it's not good to have fomo about this. Trying to murder your former classmate is not good. There are four individuals who did bad things to aspire this; Mariam, Katherine,Victoria Mejia and Allison Rowing. I got a say there is to be said 2015 was a pivotal year for things. How quickly people want to forget.
Their lives and what they fucking did and Katherine takes the cake. Really much she do but it was Mariam who tricked me just to hold me down in seconds I needed to defend myself and pretty much a back stabber who really did not know how fucked up everyone else was and trapped in their backstabbing position for years. Let me not forget Lauren and Amanda present to do harm but by what happened rescinded what they were going to do but that does not change that they were out to harm me. It does not change. It does not change that when you bring some of the nice people like Allison the student and others these people tried to murder them all the same with the others. Ultimately only doing this to see who is good and who is bad. Animi and Sarah ultimately agree to do something to help you out in this situation but think they are so smart but risk death all the same but in denial that people wanted to murder them too.
I will say that these two and others like them; the moderate bad basically did never understand their position and then you have Ashley Davis thinking she big bad. Then you have some low level idiot deep in corruption and maybe one of the low level leaders of a corrupt militia organization with a blond bob there to make things worse asking stupid questions whilst you try to be peaceful to not have to brutally beat up these women. Their whole hatred against me and the lowly Latina kind just like freckles on the skin just added into a terrible circumstance. I did nothing to warrant any of this; all these people are problematic and I will not hide them anymore. Ultimately a dude protected basically risking their life to save anyone brought on to try to ease people down and then regrettably out of feelings Mariam,Animi and Sarah who are mentally insane by the way and just incapable of realizing that I really risked my life to save them. I knew the effects of the weapon because I was hit before in highschool by Victoria Mejia. But you know they incapable of understanding that they would have died. Mariam trying to hold me down would have just been killed herself. There you have the girl Aidra who just joined because they were in the room but on the mediating side because a woman wants to do art in peace. They would stay trapped along with others for years but at least they ain't dead. Other people from that community college like Raingirl somewhat there not to do good or bad but just to be there as if it was a big event everyone somewhat knew of it as if communicated to a large group of people.
I have much regrets in the matter; the fact that Aidra even could be there to try to stop them from harming me meant that maybe we could have been together but by the time I could realize much later she was engaged and ultimately- there went any hope of a new start at all. I would watch so many bright futures succumb to some murderous urge to kill me even if they could never know what they were supporting - the communicated idea that they had no great bad reaction to proves they are full of hate and really much not worth my time. This even includes all those women in 2019. Just low level idiots who think they are bad. I will tell you what they truly wanted onto me.
A terrible event as if all a million a thing hurling at you and then a hundred more. It was so hard to escape, wishing to God it would stop did not solve anything and I realized only my own real will would. There was truly an absence of god. I yelled ,"stop" and I was under restraint knowing that I could very much kill these women if they were to even take a full punch. It was like a bomb and everyone trying to kill me basically wiped from existence as in they never returned to harass me again or if so were so crippled by what I did that they never were of great standing again. I ponder there were so many other persons who got these beatings that day and I ruined their career. I am not sorry at all.
Why I said stop is because it was like seeing the wavelength of the universe all at once, a million strands and a dark circular horizon point that was massive. I knew what it was and took a lot of force to break this million ton force upon me and so basically if anyone survived that it was because they bad or I protected them and did not forcibly eject them to their deaths. You know this girl Mikayla was there and I never questioned before I protected her as she was going to be the first person hit that I did not invite her and she was already there on the opposing side. The irony is so funny it truly is. They think shit of me whilst I literally protect them to which a dude would regardless if we were together or not just for them to act as if we live in some parallel universe and I am or was and they have some right to be angry at me for any imaginary reason because boss makes it's right. It's taken me awhile but fake people like Mikayla never gave a fuck about me. It was all a blur of fast decisions and in the end time realizes who people truly are and that they will never be that. They see the possibility and yet corrupted it all.
I look back and a dude was just trying to complete their comics form. Yes, I have this alot but had I never been interrupted
Comments
Post a Comment