Polards volume 3 page 1
I sit here to tell you I redid the pages of Polards volume 3 and it was an improvement because I was tired but yet the other pages had older art from since maybe 2021 and this was 2022. Ultimately I decided to keep the pages and put them together but yet for all it was worth and all my effort no one gave a fuck. I was very frustrated and angry knowing I must not even have a true audience if no one buys anything out of let's say 10,000 views at the most. Is it robots? Is it jealous past twisted wannabe lovers from college or highschool or even earlier or all of the above?! I really gotta say I did not let this stop me because my goal was to get better. But alas I am to say what the fuck. I realize how good this art is three years later and if I never had tried the standard of my art would be pretty bad.
Yet you may say you could have put your art out there but that this not my style my friends. I am not some webcomic. I want to show you the improvements from the first version of the page. Essentially I could do remake each and every page updated and no one will recognize it or buy it. Frustrating as that is it just means that people don't give a fuck but yet I will always give a fuck and so this post is a big fuck you for all the bad people who just view this site not in appreciation but spite and trying to cancel me for whatever reason mentally ill people have to do such things.
This is a scene where the darkness Lord has sent Phil's friend to the hospital to which he is approached by some women. He is crying at her bedside and she wakes and says ," who are they?!" Actually he cries at her awakening. I kinda feel like this is my three year awakening after much effort to make a better Polards that I dreamt of as a kid.
2
1



.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment