Shark on Campus feature 1.

 Nearly four years ago I created a draft of a comic called Shark on Campus. It was to be a story with sex in it. I was going to start my own brand of sex filled stories yet figured that I should enter the work Shark on Campus in a Lezhin contest at a time. That appeared to be a waste of time. Time passed and now I am certain on how to do some things I could not before. Turn this draft into a comic. Drafts were different than what I mean of now when I talk of drafts. These were full comics on lined paper that went for a large amount of pages. This page itself is kinda of special as it introduces two key characters in which the main character will encounter later on in the story. For this page alone had to fill in spaces of the image not filled by the paper, removed the lines and colored. I did not replace the text. This however has to be one of my favorite pages.
Upcoming will be; more pages and more comics from Shark on Campus that will be apart of Shark on Campus Full Clouds.

Comments

Popular Posts