The real life accounts of MM culture 2015
Why keeping a progress blog is important? Is so that you can see the past-your works of the past; your methods to get to goals and your flaws and it is how you make improvements. For this MM culture season-I have decided to look back at the original season in fall 2015 that include a temporary end of the blog but a supposed ending in the faith of college and education and society to do right by me, other artists and any students at all. I have not said this. I stopped writing the blog because I no longer wanted a connection to certain people. I did not want a connection to education that does not value people's dreams and goals and expects their money and expects them to change into immoral persons in the world centered around money. Well certainly not me at all. I will never change my views and ditch who I am to fulfill a selfish academic vision of education centered around money. I never seen anything so pointless as everything being about money and trying to make african americans that bastard group in every term and situation. People should realize that a person should be able to go to higher education and make comics and be successful and graduate as well as make progress in their comics. But that would be an ideal world where corrupt bastards don't exist to proliferate things out of control. Or where slavery never existed. But my friends we exist in neither.
The world is just filled with selfish proliferating people who want to be engineers and put down every other practices because it does not make people corporate drones! Money is bullshit when the people who went for the education no longer exist. One could have said in the later days of my efforts- I could have just forgotten MM culture and its importance~ but yet there is a reason why I returned to this very point in time. because it represents the real me and the struggles to create every day with people hidden and seen against me. Back then I refused to believe that people in my friends list could be against me but I found out later on that I was totally wrong. The color of the hearts of these new college people run black and often with no remorse for wrong- I added. To say that I wanted to be the individual to believe they were apart of a good world and good education that did not rely on racist terrorism and crouching to make one practice higher than the other. But they were. Sororities-their own trite influenced groups they were going somewhere and justly separate theirselves from others. It is disturbing but if one to be said true- I returned to remember the very access of betrayal that start that fall.Where people thought they could do everything wrong. Some son of a bitch always trying to crush my balls. Literally. People so driven by sex in such an immoral light~that maybe they need mental help instead of wishing for bad things to happen to them or having the idea that they are entitled to persons by their outlook of body, behavior even and yes race. When I stopped this blog it is because there was for a time too much negative attention swirling around. And truth to be said; diversity with no purpose of morals but gain is always a wrong. Diversity is not necessary to do right by all the colored people of the world. In fact the current regime of "Diversity matters" in comics and the pop culture media only promotes people who truly aren't good people and don't give a fuck about anyone but making their own self success at the cost of peace with all the different colored people who already existed before. This does not mean to commit any acts of violence but the very of "diversity matters" present in many works of fiction and yes the media is completely another world away from this one. The actual one. There is so much betrayal of what is to be expected when one goes to college that I can never take college seriously ever again in my life and deemed to be said- a bunch of people don't deserve the money they make just to be thoughtless drones, animals in suits.(link) Thinking they can do whatever because they receive some validation from the bleak mindless culture that just permits rapists and other criminals to do anything they want because helpless is not something to help people defend against but take advantage of and is a characteristic in race, class and gender to these animals. No, these people are not white people. They can be anyone who listens to garbage the world is their oyster to treat people wrong and clamor as if they are right. Kicking people down or trying to do crimes and even kill them because of who they are. Many people have been targeted even worse than what they were in 2015. Some people are dead. And it will not get better but worse.
In August 2015; what did I do? I made a plan. I would not give into this toxic manhunt culture for who I am and who people might not like. I did say nothing in regards to how childish such people are and maybe should not able to do anything but stay in solitary confinement in mental hospital. I made a plan and I would think of a better now. Than of the venom in which people spit and spat. Such people convinced that taking and raping is good that they never realize how limited a grasp of power and reality they even possess. Just because you go to this and this college at this particular time does not mean anything at all and if you try to use that to gain leverage what does it say; you are fucking dumb and just wish you could rip away all the things people have to do to be successful and civil and not be placed in prison or condemned for their acts. I say there is no jump or leap to make people like you and no jump nor leap to make people not like you but not interacting well and acting unsocial is what you justly deserve.Acting unsocial and not interacting well means you will never reach the hearth and trust that partners give to each other. Anyone who comes you way is just settling for less and just being a drone to abuse. A person who is only social when they see what they want and a person that they think can fit into their fucked up vision of life blessed by being a corporate drone and pissing on artists and praising their sorority is simply asking for a product with certain capabilities and not even making the effort to respect people as people. "Your love" is not something anyone should want because it is just hate. There as well is no jump to success. If you never work; no matter how many hotels nor restaurants you own that flop and bankrupt...not even a presidency will ever go well because you never worked for it-you will believe that everything is just positioned for you. Money, women, men and peeing on a bed? Are not all for you. When all you did was suppose you were doing something but never can you even do what you need to be successful and so every success is just full of emptiness and lacking of meaning even when you were successful just buying on privilege. Theranos; is such a thing as well- a good example of how privileged people just think they can walk the way of light of reaching goals and labeling their need for money, "making the world better and the community better". When they never do the required things to make the craft successful. People I have seen here and there that attacked me, betrayed me and disgust me are just the same. Trash that expects results because they fit into a stream of thought that just gives them stuff. Life is not about laying down and taking stuff and briefly moaning whilst for money or power.
It is about work and morals to actually live these paths of life and beating down people with wit and even some times violence to achieve means of life that just and right. Many times the United States has had to inact violence are wars like World War 1 and World War 2. If your need is not stopping a war by offer addition muscle or preventing a religious group from being murdered to the point of extinction; then maybe you don't need to use violence at all. And for all intents and purposes don't encourage least to defend people and your own life when they and you are acting or in the risk of being so.
But I write this to set the record straight. I made a plan. I worked toward goals and reaching here was no easy feat at all and requires many "adventures and things" that I will soon tell about. But you would expect in college to find friends. I found no one and if I did- I just let them go because of the dangerous people in the way of living and harmful lifestyle and actions could afflict any good person in such terrible manners. Bringing sheep to slaughter is what I would say I would be doing to have a social life when connected to such else people. But the people I made friends with in college are nothing but trash sole but few people I hardly would speak to or ever have a direct talk to without their guardian boyfriends around or else friends. Herein the following post records the rebellion to being in the atmosphere of toxicity, defeat and self harm and defeat...! When I started this I was 19 years old- I am sure people could do better acts than me with their wide range of support when I had absolute none.
With the works of Krushre; the efforts of what was a rebellion against pure evil and corruption are completed and I will still create comics whilst having completed some college education. Despite some people so trapped in an ideology that such a place is necessary when they are just going to receive benefits that do not require them to do or work as people~ I believe that people should be urge that this way of life is not something to be proud of and is quiet nasty. People would be better off as cattle ranchers for their entirety of their lives without touching the corruption and evil that lies in the college systems of today. Many people who are in art and anything deal with it face such hideous mental troubles and yes hinderances from such the culture that is a negative swirl of anti-creativity, anti-work and anti-humanity! Being guilted from being comic book artists or graphic designers or anything of the sort and some bitch will ask, " how do you still have time for this?" Or some person will yank your papers out of your hands because they hate black people and have heard how they are just waiting the campus parking lots to rob people. And maybe both people are diverse peoples but carry the same tone the media insists all white people have. Diversity is not always right and maybe some people who really don't get life in America and the true character of the people of color in different communities across the country should not be allowed to come here from Egypt, South Africa, Armenia or India. And leave room from people from these countries who actually can get along with people and not ask insensitive questions only a person in the bounds of a hostile oriented culture to art can ask! Yet to say~ should people ever be focused on others at all because they are hated and a minority within a minority group. They should because not everyone can appreciate them living free and can be said to act without restraint and blessed by the privilege of their education over here or there or from here or by some other merit to murder this individual just because they are different from they expect of reality. We should expect the best from reality and targeting people because of their differences or treating them wrong because of their art and else- are not characteristics we should accept nor accept of people who come from countries these days to succeed at colleges Americans can't.
Progress at MK MZ.
Mysterious and Changer volume 1.
Hero revamp
I has instagram.( Day joined instagram)
August 2015
Birthday Quest.
Special edition.
Cosmica.
Become better.
Writing season
Decision.
Big Break
life long dreams.
Cosmica goals.
Challenge the quota.
Last arc.
Match one.
Iseemodern.
Great final plot.
How to. Very important change.
Preview.
well fare well.
hurt.
Yes and so. The blog end for a while. It did end but I eventually came back and that is when Krushre and works like Mindgames begun. While a person would like to think they have not changed; I truly have changed. Not to trust either education of college nor people therein so very privileged and stuck up.
The world is just filled with selfish proliferating people who want to be engineers and put down every other practices because it does not make people corporate drones! Money is bullshit when the people who went for the education no longer exist. One could have said in the later days of my efforts- I could have just forgotten MM culture and its importance~ but yet there is a reason why I returned to this very point in time. because it represents the real me and the struggles to create every day with people hidden and seen against me. Back then I refused to believe that people in my friends list could be against me but I found out later on that I was totally wrong. The color of the hearts of these new college people run black and often with no remorse for wrong- I added. To say that I wanted to be the individual to believe they were apart of a good world and good education that did not rely on racist terrorism and crouching to make one practice higher than the other. But they were. Sororities-their own trite influenced groups they were going somewhere and justly separate theirselves from others. It is disturbing but if one to be said true- I returned to remember the very access of betrayal that start that fall.Where people thought they could do everything wrong. Some son of a bitch always trying to crush my balls. Literally. People so driven by sex in such an immoral light~that maybe they need mental help instead of wishing for bad things to happen to them or having the idea that they are entitled to persons by their outlook of body, behavior even and yes race. When I stopped this blog it is because there was for a time too much negative attention swirling around. And truth to be said; diversity with no purpose of morals but gain is always a wrong. Diversity is not necessary to do right by all the colored people of the world. In fact the current regime of "Diversity matters" in comics and the pop culture media only promotes people who truly aren't good people and don't give a fuck about anyone but making their own self success at the cost of peace with all the different colored people who already existed before. This does not mean to commit any acts of violence but the very of "diversity matters" present in many works of fiction and yes the media is completely another world away from this one. The actual one. There is so much betrayal of what is to be expected when one goes to college that I can never take college seriously ever again in my life and deemed to be said- a bunch of people don't deserve the money they make just to be thoughtless drones, animals in suits.(link) Thinking they can do whatever because they receive some validation from the bleak mindless culture that just permits rapists and other criminals to do anything they want because helpless is not something to help people defend against but take advantage of and is a characteristic in race, class and gender to these animals. No, these people are not white people. They can be anyone who listens to garbage the world is their oyster to treat people wrong and clamor as if they are right. Kicking people down or trying to do crimes and even kill them because of who they are. Many people have been targeted even worse than what they were in 2015. Some people are dead. And it will not get better but worse.
In August 2015; what did I do? I made a plan. I would not give into this toxic manhunt culture for who I am and who people might not like. I did say nothing in regards to how childish such people are and maybe should not able to do anything but stay in solitary confinement in mental hospital. I made a plan and I would think of a better now. Than of the venom in which people spit and spat. Such people convinced that taking and raping is good that they never realize how limited a grasp of power and reality they even possess. Just because you go to this and this college at this particular time does not mean anything at all and if you try to use that to gain leverage what does it say; you are fucking dumb and just wish you could rip away all the things people have to do to be successful and civil and not be placed in prison or condemned for their acts. I say there is no jump or leap to make people like you and no jump nor leap to make people not like you but not interacting well and acting unsocial is what you justly deserve.Acting unsocial and not interacting well means you will never reach the hearth and trust that partners give to each other. Anyone who comes you way is just settling for less and just being a drone to abuse. A person who is only social when they see what they want and a person that they think can fit into their fucked up vision of life blessed by being a corporate drone and pissing on artists and praising their sorority is simply asking for a product with certain capabilities and not even making the effort to respect people as people. "Your love" is not something anyone should want because it is just hate. There as well is no jump to success. If you never work; no matter how many hotels nor restaurants you own that flop and bankrupt...not even a presidency will ever go well because you never worked for it-you will believe that everything is just positioned for you. Money, women, men and peeing on a bed? Are not all for you. When all you did was suppose you were doing something but never can you even do what you need to be successful and so every success is just full of emptiness and lacking of meaning even when you were successful just buying on privilege. Theranos; is such a thing as well- a good example of how privileged people just think they can walk the way of light of reaching goals and labeling their need for money, "making the world better and the community better". When they never do the required things to make the craft successful. People I have seen here and there that attacked me, betrayed me and disgust me are just the same. Trash that expects results because they fit into a stream of thought that just gives them stuff. Life is not about laying down and taking stuff and briefly moaning whilst for money or power.
It is about work and morals to actually live these paths of life and beating down people with wit and even some times violence to achieve means of life that just and right. Many times the United States has had to inact violence are wars like World War 1 and World War 2. If your need is not stopping a war by offer addition muscle or preventing a religious group from being murdered to the point of extinction; then maybe you don't need to use violence at all. And for all intents and purposes don't encourage least to defend people and your own life when they and you are acting or in the risk of being so.
But I write this to set the record straight. I made a plan. I worked toward goals and reaching here was no easy feat at all and requires many "adventures and things" that I will soon tell about. But you would expect in college to find friends. I found no one and if I did- I just let them go because of the dangerous people in the way of living and harmful lifestyle and actions could afflict any good person in such terrible manners. Bringing sheep to slaughter is what I would say I would be doing to have a social life when connected to such else people. But the people I made friends with in college are nothing but trash sole but few people I hardly would speak to or ever have a direct talk to without their guardian boyfriends around or else friends. Herein the following post records the rebellion to being in the atmosphere of toxicity, defeat and self harm and defeat...! When I started this I was 19 years old- I am sure people could do better acts than me with their wide range of support when I had absolute none.
With the works of Krushre; the efforts of what was a rebellion against pure evil and corruption are completed and I will still create comics whilst having completed some college education. Despite some people so trapped in an ideology that such a place is necessary when they are just going to receive benefits that do not require them to do or work as people~ I believe that people should be urge that this way of life is not something to be proud of and is quiet nasty. People would be better off as cattle ranchers for their entirety of their lives without touching the corruption and evil that lies in the college systems of today. Many people who are in art and anything deal with it face such hideous mental troubles and yes hinderances from such the culture that is a negative swirl of anti-creativity, anti-work and anti-humanity! Being guilted from being comic book artists or graphic designers or anything of the sort and some bitch will ask, " how do you still have time for this?" Or some person will yank your papers out of your hands because they hate black people and have heard how they are just waiting the campus parking lots to rob people. And maybe both people are diverse peoples but carry the same tone the media insists all white people have. Diversity is not always right and maybe some people who really don't get life in America and the true character of the people of color in different communities across the country should not be allowed to come here from Egypt, South Africa, Armenia or India. And leave room from people from these countries who actually can get along with people and not ask insensitive questions only a person in the bounds of a hostile oriented culture to art can ask! Yet to say~ should people ever be focused on others at all because they are hated and a minority within a minority group. They should because not everyone can appreciate them living free and can be said to act without restraint and blessed by the privilege of their education over here or there or from here or by some other merit to murder this individual just because they are different from they expect of reality. We should expect the best from reality and targeting people because of their differences or treating them wrong because of their art and else- are not characteristics we should accept nor accept of people who come from countries these days to succeed at colleges Americans can't.
Progress at MK MZ.
Mysterious and Changer volume 1.
Hero revamp
I has instagram.( Day joined instagram)
August 2015
Birthday Quest.
Special edition.
Cosmica.
Become better.
Writing season
Decision.
Big Break
life long dreams.
Cosmica goals.
Challenge the quota.
Last arc.
Match one.
Iseemodern.
Great final plot.
How to. Very important change.
Preview.
well fare well.
hurt.
Yes and so. The blog end for a while. It did end but I eventually came back and that is when Krushre and works like Mindgames begun. While a person would like to think they have not changed; I truly have changed. Not to trust either education of college nor people therein so very privileged and stuck up.
Comments
Post a Comment