I SEE MODERN.

This is how you can support this website and see more comics.
Its kind of like the kickstarter principle or one of these funding site ideals where you buy something to support someone's else endeavor. Buying I SEE MODERN will led to the support of the projects within the publication.  There will be a funding goal for each and based on the sales, an amount of money allocated to each. What can money buy? It could buy another writer or drawer. Or some new equipment like a wiacom pad. This is one way you can support this website and the many ideals and comics that branch from it.

Else Bandar Pitt and all the previous series will be done in the order of smallest to largest.
Unlike MATCH, these series are not mature and I can post them up on that Tapastic. They also will not be inked just of yet whenever I post them.(Just in case you are wondering, MATCH has many sex scenes making it unfit to post on Tapastic which is a secure place to post comics without them getting stolen without some type of retribution begin inflicted on the stealer).

Comments

Popular Posts