How to get to Roman Girls.

 5:06 PM 10/12/2015

Final end of the drafting era.

Dear friends and viewers, I write to say that the drafting era is done and now it is battle for completion and great quality. The many methods I have created have allowed me to reach one point where I can record my stories from the past that were neglected and move to new stories, however, I will not move onto new stories until I complete all the stories I have drafted. August War will take a while to complete, the shorter series will not but there are many larger series that will.  The method has changed from time to time and the current method is more sufficient in having a more complete comic already set up. But both methods can be used together to create a comic quicker. The point is for many of these comic drafts, there are missing pieces and some have bigger gaps that others due to the use of the earlier method. But these gaps can easily be resolved by using the current method and this will take some time to do. Some series will take longer than others because of lack of resources.
There will be breaks when I will allow for commissions in which I will create the draft of your comic for about 55 dollars to 100 dollars per serial which essentially is the pencils. It is expensive compared to the prices I had before. But, it takes about 3 hours to complete one of these drafts. 12 hours to complete 4. And so on. So essentially, I changed the price because it takes an actual long time to do and I did not account this in the original plan because I had not really done a full draft copy before. But if you want only one page per serial which is kind of apart of one of the earlier plans, then it will only be 5 dollars to 10 dollars per serial/page.
By the end of the August War/ Progression Sugar project, there will be the Killpen Event where I will focus only on Killpen stories and the final product and its possible use. Next I will move onto the next set of stories which still are not developed at all. More series will not be added to the Romu project however but other future projects. And by the way, Roman Girls is in the Romu project, so this is a list of things that have to be completed before I have enough experience and resources to finish Roman Girls and new stories in high quality and in good story telling.
Thank you for reading.
Jamie Hinte.
P.s Hero Reprisal and I SEE MODERN can appear at any given time thus not included in the real progression of events in this letter.

 The lengths that must be traveled to actually reach (ROMAN GIRLS)
 August War./ PROGRESSION SUGAR. Current Projects to be completed.- currently right here.
  1. Hippist the Hoppist
  2.  Black Magic
  3.  Rogue Destiny 
  4.  Runecasters 
  5.  Midwether Academy
  6.  Supreme
  7.  France Noodle
  8.  Bandar Pitt  
  9.  Breaking Ponies
  10.  Techno Party 
  11.  American Legend
  12.  Swanson Rebellion
  13.  Armor Girl
  14.  Polards
  15.  Jake and the Morphs
  16.  9904K Dream Agents.
  17.  Reap
  18. Match
  19.  Mysterious and Changer. 
  20. Secret Romance Change!  
  21. All Worries Gone
  22. Jack and the Morphs
  23. Stories From the Coffeeshop Part 1.+ graphic novel special.
  24. Launching 4 (up to vol.8) + graphic novel special.(proposed 9 and 10th summary)
  25. Cosmica. 
 GRAPHIC NOVEL SPECIALS:
  1. EO54 Banesberg
  2. Magma 109
  3. Blaskovere
  4. Grandortropes
  5. Danny Valero
  6. Summerhouse
  7. Universe Express
  8. Palenius Tricks
34 stories in total.

ISEEMODERN: KILLPEN STORIES and ROMAN GIRLS FINAL Gallery.
KILLPEN EVENT
Hero Reprieve
*ROMU. (where Roman Girls is)
*Goal.
Originally posted here.

Comments

Popular Posts