Today and Safari Progress.
Today, I am going to start the Hunt or the journey to complete all works of mine and fill in the gaps of course.
X of the internet
Super MM culture Unicorn and other titles
MM culture 6 Westlands( with the objective of a story in addition to posts and yet other stories of course.)
1886
Legend and Wolf
Killpen
I See Modern
Chainman and Duster
Are among the projects that will be likely first or the outer emphasis.
The works that were created in the time span since spring 2015; will be completed~that is if they were ones that were furthered or have been worked on in almost every year since and else projects that were worked on that were actually completed in their first round. Next to say this is something that I will not be posting so heavily here as there is a post limit. Rather its been awhile since I've gotten past that post limit but you know; it will be posted on the wordpress version of this site. I want it for particular reasons to represent a portfolio. Yes. So it now begins the advent journey. By the way this link will provided on every post and on the facebook page of MK MZODERN.
X of the internet
Super MM culture Unicorn and other titles
MM culture 6 Westlands( with the objective of a story in addition to posts and yet other stories of course.)
1886
Legend and Wolf
Killpen
I See Modern
Chainman and Duster
Are among the projects that will be likely first or the outer emphasis.
The works that were created in the time span since spring 2015; will be completed~that is if they were ones that were furthered or have been worked on in almost every year since and else projects that were worked on that were actually completed in their first round. Next to say this is something that I will not be posting so heavily here as there is a post limit. Rather its been awhile since I've gotten past that post limit but you know; it will be posted on the wordpress version of this site. I want it for particular reasons to represent a portfolio. Yes. So it now begins the advent journey. By the way this link will provided on every post and on the facebook page of MK MZODERN.
Comments
Post a Comment