Similar works.

Yes; if you have not noticed. In this world so grand is made up of pasts and the reason I post no lists of the works is because these lists are inaccurate and by 2016 when these lists where created; ignored many works that I was actually working on. But some works like Nauticka 1 and Nauticka 2/Magnum Society are just ideas of stories not continued in my main continuity of works. Works that are like that of a brand called Kyeombi. Especially to note the Zino Flyboy comic is apart of this continuity of main works. Namely Magma 109 was a work apart of the main continuity of works. rather works I made earlier in life namely in the 2000s. However in 2016; while I was trying to draft these works of the main and others else; I never got around to Magma 109 even though that is what~ Nauticka 1 and Nauticka 2 represent ideally. The stories exist around the same world. Yet different versions. Notably if you were here when I was doing Magma 109 late last year; in some type of story development explanation using the idea as an example on how to write a 00s cartoon series~ the world revolves around certain people gifted rings that allow them to be code named heroes who collect magical artifacts. In these stories of Nauticka 1 and Nauticka 2 are more based on my original ideas for the series. In where maybe perhaps there is no collection agency and no evil around the agency and yet the order is just one to defeat various criminals and villains. The main reason; I did not get far ever so solely in either idea of Nauticka 1 and 2 and Magma 109 because it is too overdone already the element of defeating various criminals and villains. Mysterious and Changer and Zino Flyboy are already quiet about these ideals and just for another "hero" story of defeating villains~ I am not Marvel or DC comics and frankly~ no one could take writing another story about defeating villains then in the 2000s and now in the later 2010s when Nauticka 1 and 2 where worked on. Yet to say in Magma 109; I added a particular twist of the collection agency and the evil within based on an old drawing I found of Magma 109-one older than the one I used to create my first story of Magma 109 in writing. So the thing is ~the Magma 109 in 2018 is based on elements in 2003 or 2004 before the Magma 109 I wrote in 2004 was made and thus is the true original or variant namely.
That being said when I opened my binder and saw these ideas that match something I just did over the last year end and the paper I found that year~ maybe its important to do something of a linking event for the S-Academy and yet the story within S-Academy. What else is linked to Magma 109; Beryond 13! I have an entire website of the ideas of course. In creating many stories my fellows as I utilize often is the concept of grouping and so thus; one can make the following advent.

If all ideas linking to Magma 109 should be done at the same time or with some conscious plan.
Should Nauticka 1 and 2 be absorbed into the main story of Magma 109 and ditch their names and give new importance to characters within. Or should they be linked as an offshoot when necessarily where not meant to be at all but representative of past ideas that could not be completed. Or could they be apart of a world when Beryond 13 makes it possible for various Magma 109's to exist.
Also matching with the element;of all this is that this work could be used as a keystone piece for the main character to evolve a work into a masterpiece up to a given event that centers around it.

If you are familiar with Pokemon~ the first season; Ash is able to evolve Charmander into Charizard over a series of events-though it may not be in the first technical season but the first part of the anime I remember. Only through events over time he is able to do this. I plan to use the same route in S- Academy; to make one particular main's story the resolve of the action and conflict in the first part of the story especially with and event centered around it. Namely; I am not going to spell it out for you or read between the lines. I pick something that is not technically on the list of works to do~ but something that has much agency in the stack of works to be done. And thus by linking and great descent ties of association by means of what some ideas were to represent; Magma 109 will be the first story! Of S- Academy.

Comments

Popular Posts