Dig and dive.
I have not hated the journey but many people have made me impossible to dream. I had a dream some weeks ago. That I was talking to this particular girl I had actually spoken to but here dangerous people where about and when she got up to leave they were after her. I picked her up hoping they would respect the dignity of the class rooms.They did not and successfully I reached the classroom but realized it was someone else I was carrying. The time I went back. I was surrounded and teleported to a strange room where one me was overlooking a balcony. Another me was in this ear shaped machine. They said they were going to experiment on me. I broke free and appeared near the class room near washing machines and sinks.The girl I loved was in a plastic cylindrical bag. I loved her I realized and nothing would change that. But I wished it was not her. I looked inside and her shoes were inside the bag attached to her feet. I did not look further. I supposed I looked to the ceiling to yell and then I woke up. I could not shake the very dream.
Comments
Post a Comment