There are no worlds where I am alone but this one.

Maybe have you wonder if the alternatives exist.
I am the only one of the me that does exist without any hand to hold.
I call that universal gold and the take.
Is that the power of the lego brick and creativity is the only think
thing that holds my hand when other have it and else a hand to hold.
What is so damn wrong in the world that I am alone.
For the people had a song inside their heads that never clearly worked out
ever the hell at all. To kill. To degrade and so put think they ever knew me
when they were strangers and creeps...Just trying to be friendly to them I was.

Maybe have you have!
Have but wonder if the alternatives exist and maybe you don't use them for
fancy stories about a Kill Boy or a killjoy and a a cookie company that does not
exist but maybe you are the evil that the universe laughs at to even say to think"
you are god for going to a college the equivalent of a highschool!" Ah.

I am the only of me that does exist without any hand to hold.
Maybe you have wondered if the alternatives exist!
I am alone but this one, this is for this. Of my self survival!
This is for me. I care about no girl. I am straight by the way.
But in the day and the night and the sway; there is only one meaning for me.
To win, to succeed. Don't give a damn. I laid all the cards on the Nixon Cafe
in the Nixon Theater Casino and said I don't give a damn about corruption-
I will just have a breakthrough. I've said enough and its true.
I am all alone but in these else worlds I am not.
Maybe you see them and maybe you hate them but that makes you a demon
when you suppose I am the one for you. You hate yourself, you hate everyone-
you hate the world and there is no one who could love you.

I am alone but this one this for this. Of survival.
I don't give a damn about corruption then I do not
give a damn for a creation of damnation and corruption
just so the fuck like you!
There are no worlds where I am alone but this one
because everyone is either evil or all taken away by
meanings they want to believe or people
to even ever see me. To ever be truly serious about giving me a
chance. And thinking of me as a 3rd option is no good.
Thinking of me as a attractive but a throw away. Is just an insult and
person must be free of constant assaults against me that are always a
catcall I fancy face going to the place of the street and of the education
corruptive beat.

Feel the heat when I forge an attack. In story of the tales of glory
of not this of this world or none and this I have done......

Comments

Popular Posts