No more Google.
I think its cute of how Google thinks itself so good for everyone when its just a search engine company that branched out a gobbled up other things it really has no fucking business in like shady
land development and building schemes. I might use google chrome only because I fancied google a search engine becoming a browser! But the world is not good when Google has let its money, image and influence in pop culture go to its damned head. Some people need to level the behemoth it is. For no terms it fucking destroyed any trust people had and turned their data they thought they would be able to save at least with some warning or some goodbye; and just deleted it-aka comments on blogs and elsewhere via Google Plus. They are just trying to make a money grab for land development of their fancy rich people get places no one who is not a quack nerd is not invited in. Quack nerd to emphasis how much those bastards probably fornicate deeming the structure of social life they had in college.No more google for me. Want to act nice with some yellow bar~ I say; its a bit too late when you have bit many people's arms and legs off and yet connections. I dare say that people should not accept this modern age of corporate start up wannabes like Google and thot markets like Instagram but call google out on its shady land deals and make the world a better place. People deserve the right for their information to be protected and not ejected for some money grab. Its not funny; to pull a real life cyberpunk conglomerate move.
land development and building schemes. I might use google chrome only because I fancied google a search engine becoming a browser! But the world is not good when Google has let its money, image and influence in pop culture go to its damned head. Some people need to level the behemoth it is. For no terms it fucking destroyed any trust people had and turned their data they thought they would be able to save at least with some warning or some goodbye; and just deleted it-aka comments on blogs and elsewhere via Google Plus. They are just trying to make a money grab for land development of their fancy rich people get places no one who is not a quack nerd is not invited in. Quack nerd to emphasis how much those bastards probably fornicate deeming the structure of social life they had in college.No more google for me. Want to act nice with some yellow bar~ I say; its a bit too late when you have bit many people's arms and legs off and yet connections. I dare say that people should not accept this modern age of corporate start up wannabes like Google and thot markets like Instagram but call google out on its shady land deals and make the world a better place. People deserve the right for their information to be protected and not ejected for some money grab. Its not funny; to pull a real life cyberpunk conglomerate move.
Comments
Post a Comment